DF and Epic+ Armor Fusions

Just came back to the back from ~ 6 month absence. I was noticing that there is not much in the way of new Epic fusions and DF's are still not fusible. I know that no one from IUGO, or Gree, monitors their own forums anymore, but I was curious as to others thoughts on when DF's should become fusible?

I personally think they should be allowed a chance to be fused as there are no longer and new decent epics being added to the game. (NOTE: EB epics are a joke as their stats just followed along with the 4*). Perhaps adding the chance for epic+'s to be fused?

Thoughts?

I believe the first Dragonforged came out around early April 2015. So it should be really soon...

Quote Originally Posted by WatermelonSeed View Post
    I believe the first Dragonforged came out around early April 2015. So it should be really soon...
    Maybe in June as GREE still needs the extra 2 months of money milking to make the Dragonsforged as 'exclusive and valuable' as they can.

You may be right Wolf. 1 year and then allow for the older DF's to be fused. With the "snowflake" craftable DF, I think that it may happen. I am still curious as to why they still haven't allowed for a chance of an EPIC+ to be fused. The regular DF's now exceed the epic+ stats.

I wonder which decisions are made by Gree, and which are made by IUGO in regards to those design changes.

Quote Originally Posted by dpalbldelf View Post
    I am still curious as to why they still haven't allowed for a chance of an EPIC+ to be fused.
    No + armors can be gained from fusing. They set it up that way, so that the only way they can be obtained is through rewards, collection events and chests. If non-spenders could get plus versions from fusing, it might discourage people from buying chests.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    No + armors can be gained from fusing. They set it up that way, so that the only way they can be obtained is through rewards, collection events and chests. If non-spenders could get plus versions from fusing, it might discourage people from buying chests.
    You're correct, this is GREE's way of making money. I have to give credit for it to them, but it really just encourages me not to spend anything and to not buy chests.

Quote Originally Posted by dpalbldelf View Post
    I wonder which decisions are made by Gree, and which are made by IUGO in regards to those design changes.
    does it matter?
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    does it matter?
    It depends..