Gree, why would we want +5% upgrade time?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree, why would we want +5% upgrade time?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Gree, why would we want +5% upgrade time?

The prize for 20/20 Normal in the Beelzebub Gully ILTQ is for a Gaea Exaulted Demon, 80.5m/53.7m with a +5% Building Uograde time. Why would we want our upgrades to take longer?

I can only hope that this is another "display error".
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not only that, but many people have no more buildings to upgrade since we don't have an LTB anymore. Makes this reward completely useless

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    The prize for 20/20 Normal in the Beelzebub Gully ILTQ is for a Gaea Exaulted Demon, 80.5m/53.7m with a +5% Building Uograde time. Why would we want our upgrades to take longer?

I can only hope that this is another "display error".
    thanks for your post

I am only at 10/20, and will gladly stop now, as I have no use for that prize (even is it is -5% upgrade time) as all my buildingas are maxed and I do not waste money buying ANY gem building regardless of the bonus it may have

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    The bonus is a reduction in the time it takes to upgrade buildings. In this case, 5%.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    The bonus is a reduction in the time it takes to upgrade buildings. In this case, 5%.
    said bonus is useless for 95% of players for the following

1- 95% of players have been playing for 4+ years and all buildings are maxed
    2- if bonus is for new players, it is useless too, as we all know there are no real new players, most are just OLD players making new minis from time to time

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    Thanks Butter. The boost in the past was always a negative number, and shows as a negative number in our profile.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    said bonus is useless for 95% of players for the following

1- 95% of players have been playing for 4+ years and all buildings are maxed
    2- if bonus is for new players, it is useless too, as we all know there are no real new players, most are just OLD players making new minis from time to time
    Yep, all we need now are some reasonably priced buildings, or even better, an LTB every cycle.

Btw, if an old player is starting a mini, he would need this. But for rest of us, we already have everything maxed out, so without new buildings, this is pretty worthless.
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The bonus would be useful for those folks that haven't been playing for 4+ years, but they will never finish the quest to see it.
    'Normal' on these quests require a minimum of 5 energy per minute to finish, but newer folks like me only regen at 3 energy per minute.

There hasn't been much of an incentive to start these quests since I am so far below 'Normal' standards.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Maybe new buildings are on a their way ??

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Maybe new buildings are on a their way ??
    only new buildings gree know how to release are gem buildings and usually only top players buy them (and a few that have save free gems)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddd123 View Post
    The bonus would be useful for those folks that haven't been playing for 4+ years, but they will never finish the quest to see it.
    'Normal' on these quests require a minimum of 5 energy per minute to finish, but newer folks like me only regen at 3 energy per minute.

There hasn't been much of an incentive to start these quests since I am so far below 'Normal' standards.
    Don't worry gree hasn't fixed the energy issue, should be getting 5 energy, but with latest update the energy regens only 3. Sent ticket in, took two weeks for a normal generic response that said there are no issues with the energy regen and is operating normal but will pass it on to the developers. We know that famous quote that means we will send it to trash can and close the ticket, now stop bothering us so we can continue to up all quests making them impossible. Or something like that, gree is fading, tickets no response and no response in the forums. Very lackluster.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojo View Post
    Not this same crap over and over.
    Having seen this same comment all over the forum, I'm feeling the same way -_-