DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Modern War Feedback (1/06/2016)

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Modern War Feedback (1/06/2016)

That's (expletive removed) right, maybe one needs to violate the TOS to see a moderator on here.

Until that time, Forget You GREE!!
    Last edited by Rodimus; 01-06-2016 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Could not of put it any better. Cant remember last time a mod was in this room or even any other

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    i bet this will be up here for a week or more, at which time I will agree with Dew.....game over.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ya... I'm pretty sure this game is just an after thought anymore. I'd be willing to bet they've mostly been laid off or transferred to other titles. More than likely there are only a couple guys left on the MW team to run everything and they couldn't care less about anyone's concerns. Just pump out the cycles for awhile until the plug is pulled entirely. But hey, keep buying up that precious gold. Gree has sucked since they took the game over.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The end has to be near based on the fact that every event is a huge gold grab. 5here gave been more 40% off gold sales so they can try get every last penny they can.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    That's (expletive removed) right, maybe one needs to violate the TOS to see a moderator on here.

Until that time, Forget You GREE!!
    There are more civil ways to get GREE's attention without using this method. Just sayin'

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus View Post
    There are more civil ways to get GREE's attention without using this method. Just sayin'
    Lol... Ya, send in a ticket... LMAO
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    lol.there are? name two.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Instead of answer on that, try to answer our questions on forum instead and for God sake UPDATE US SO WE NOW WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE GAME, THIS IS REDICILUS TO HAVE A FORUM THAT GREE REFERENCE TO WHEN WE NOT GET ANY ANSWER FROM NO ONE

Post Count
    You could answer any of the questions we have had for the last few month.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Came out of hiding for this reply... So out of all the threads that are ignored, you chose this one.. Do you actually play MW or do you just enjoy the status you have??

Maybe if you told us how to get a reply from Gree it would be helpful, otherwise what was the meaning behind your post???????????

... After all you "take this sort of job very seriously"

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Please name ONE method that will actually get GREE's attention in a timely manner............................as you can see, so far only using foul language gets their attention and only to edit the posts.............yet for months we are still waiting on many legit answers to our questions.................

once again, please name ONE method that will actually work (we all know that tickets and PM to them will not work)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Maybe if you're lucky.you'll get this reply::

Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus

Hellraizer,

My advice to you is the always adhere to ToS, which is something I take very seriously in my field. As stated, you being a previous mod does not give you the right to offer, "advice" to another mod. I am aware and fully capable of doing the tasks at hand. Granted, I do get excellent advice from the community mods on Slack. Again, post within the guideline of the forums and you and I will have no worries, Thank you

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi diddle diddle,
    The black pot and the sooty kettle
    Oh my oh my
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Came out of hiding for this reply... So do you actually play MW?
    No, I haven't played MW since units were consumable and you had to buy gold units to feel a sense of an edge.

do you just enjoy the status you have??
    I do enjoy helping new users get forum accounts activated and chatting with CMs.

Maybe if you told us how to get a reply from Gree it would be helpful
    Here one of my favs. Addressing the devs and or CMs in a, "civil" manner do tends to do the trick on other sub forums 'round here. Always remember that reciprocating is a powerful thing.

otherwise what was the meaning behind your post???????????
    To enlighten and inform of course.

... After all you "take this sort of job very seriously"
    As a matter of fact I do, HR. I appreciate you for holding on to my reply. That is some powerful stuff you have in your possession, mate.