Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Hi diddle diddle,
    The black pot and the sooty kettle
    Oh my oh my
    I don't know whether to give you a chest bump or a high five

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus View Post
    No, I haven't played MW since units were consumable and you had to buy gold units to feel a sense of an edge.

I do enjoy helping new users get forum accounts activated and chatting with CMs.

Here one of my favs. Addressing the devs and or CMs in a, "civil" manner do tends to do the trick on other sub forums 'round here. Always remember that reciprocating is a powerful thing.

To enlighten and inform of course.

As a matter of fact I do, HR. I appreciate you for holding on to my reply. That is some powerful stuff you have in your possession, mate.

You can't be serious? After how long without anyone answering questions you reply with a useless post. You still haven't answered one way to get a response from Gree on tickets or problems. Sending in tickets give us nothing more than an automated response and then a few days later a response saying ticket is closed with a survey.

We don't need your sarcasm we as customers only want timely answers and communication. So please on behalf of all those who are looking for answers give us something useful.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    One of the most entertaining things I've read on here in a long time. Some do nothing trying to justify his existence.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There are more civil ways to get GREE's attention without using this method. Just sayin'
    This response is the epitome of what's wrong around here. You fella can go $@&? Yourself, just sayin. Civil enough for ya, do I have your attention?

Post Count
    Rodimus, we know you aren't a developer but we rely on the moderators to do their job. I am a moderator of many forums and though I don't mod and sites that require people to pay for services in-game, I take it VERY seriously to make sure any issues players are having are dealt with in a timely fashion. Since people pay good money to play this game, you should be more than happy to say "I see you're having an issue(s), let me do my best to help you. If a player pays real money for in-game items and don't get them or don't get thing in general they have earned, that should be number 1 on your list to get resolved.

We rely on you to be a voice between the developers and players (customers in this case) and we expect basic services. If a new event is coming out, tell us about it. Releasing older content again in the store, let us know about it. Instead we are left in the dark, never knowing what is going on in the game we play, but get get snarky responces from the people who are supposed to be the voice of the players. We don't care that we have to pay for every little thing in this game (well we do) but we would be willing to overlook this if the game functioned the way it was supposed to and the dev/mods/CS did their jobs to make sure we were happy.

Again, we know you have very little power and has no control what happens at GREE International but you can at least acknowledge that there are issues and you'll make sure the developers hear them.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Post Count
    The butt hurt is strong in here.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No, I haven't played MW since units were consumable and you had to buy gold units to feel a sense of an edge.

I do enjoy helping new users get forum accounts activated and chatting with CMs.

Here one of my favs. Addressing the devs and or CMs in a, "civil" manner do tends to do the trick on other sub forums 'round here. Always remember that reciprocating is a powerful thing.

As a matter of fact I do, HR. I appreciate you for holding on to my reply. That is some powerful stuff you have in your possession, mate.

Again, out of all the posts and requests for information on this game and what is happening , or not happening, to it , this is what gets an answer /response? That deserves a head shake and an agent orange "face palm"

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

That was quite a sarcastic (I hope) reply.. You most definitely responded, however you still didn't actually answer. Being civil should be two way (and from the replies in this thread, you should see how the community feel), and to the devs isn't even possible, because there is NO WAY of contacting them.

Do use know how much money Gree have lost due this non exhaustive list:
    - raising tickets, getting no response
    - getting a canned response
    - getting a "your issue has been resolved" bit it hasn't
    - PMs telling the community that the forums are not a place to get tickets answered
    - facebook social interaction dead in the water since that team was laid off
    - CMs posting locked threads that mainly only talk about items that can be bought with gold
    - No community feedback/interaction threads
    - constant bugs being released (ie seeing an issue reoccur that was supposedly fixed)
    - mass lockouts
    - deviation in game play between platforms

All I ever see in Group Me now is, "I've quit/retired" posts and many people contacting third parties to receive compensation. Some people even almost brag using screenshots showing pages of itunes refund messages against in app purchases.

I picked a couple of random posts in the past from relic to show how some things used to happen....
    Quote Originally Posted by relic
    Sorry to hear it. Please send me a PM with your ticket number and I'll give them a nudge. Or a poke. Or a pokey nudge.
    Quote Originally Posted by relic
    I assure you that keeping our customers happy is a priority for us. I understand that the wait is frustrating, and I'm pushing to get them handled as quickly as possible in spite of the back log they're experiencing. I apologize for the delay on this, and I will continue to do the aforementioned "nudging" if you PM me your ticket numbers.
    I could go back even further and show responses from Mark and CJ
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 01-07-2016 at 02:31 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    There are more civil ways to get GREE's attention without using this method. Just sayin'

Hi Rodimus well sorry but that is not true mate we have been asking for Mods to answer questions for a long time and if you check you will see they have gone unanswered mate.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Can you please answer this then, why is it that all events start at or after 11pm at night now UK time? By doing so gree have alienated at least half of its players because they will miss between 6 and 8 hours of event time

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'll ask the CMs if the devs can reboot the, "AMA" (Ask Me Anyting) thread. There, any and all questions you may have for the devs can be up for discussion and answered.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'll ask the CMs if the devs can reboot the, "AMA" (Ask Me Anyting) thread. There, any and all questions you may have for the devs can be up for discussion and answered.
    are there any developers left????

Seriously, its impossible to get an answer from a Gree employee, either on here or through customer service. Some VERY serious issues with this game that need to be addressed immediately before even more people stop playing.

We are still waiting on Gree's "investigation" on exploiting a loophole in Frontline, which polls show most people want factions locked for this event. Yet we get NOTHING from Gree.

Glad my cursing got your attention.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Such an admission takes courage, and MUST be memorialized.

Such an admission doesn't take courage, but MUST be memorialized, too.

I don't know whether to give you a chest bump or a high five
    Here's a suggestion, neither, mate. Now, you should get back to DEWIN what you enjoy most: chatting with CMs.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 01-07-2016 at 09:56 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Based on gree's track record in this forum I'd say that is not true. Granted my gut feeling is that it is not the fault of the employee mods per se but a complete screw up at the management level.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Thank you!
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13