Is this the end? Where is Dredd, President High Tower and the Globe and Hellraiser? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this the end? Where is Dredd, President High Tower and the Globe and Hellraiser?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No, their games definitely work, where Gree games always had some issue. What is the same is the greed that is starting there. They are also starting the "FU paying customers, we know best" as people are getting pissed of and leaving. Go back two years on these forums, and bugs aside, it's very similar to what is on the SC forums.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Some of the people on the forums are suggesting that I shouldn't have gone TH11. I may return to it in a few months. Playing a different game with my faction-- Tiny Troopers: Alliance
    I am playing both CoC and Tiny Troopers. My opinion is that Tiny is better and closer to MW (you have individual goals and free videos).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    CoC is way far better than MW, i am maxing my TH9 and the latest update did not affect my playing, love the attacking under sheild, my climb tk champs is went smoothly without heroes, thanks to the attacking under sheild