Change To Faction Locking Behavior During Frontline

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Change To Faction Locking Behavior During Frontline

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Change To Faction Locking Behavior During Frontline

In response to:
    We wanted to let everyone know about a change made to faction locking behavior during the Frontline and World Domination events. Players will not be able to leave or join any factions during these events, even if they were not in a faction prior to the start of the event, or are a new player. Please ensure that you are in the correct faction prior to the start of these events, otherwise you will not be able to move. Although we are not aware of any such issues with the new system, if we detect attempts to circumvent the faction locking system through any glitches, exploits or hacks we reserve the right to take action against those accounts to preserve a fair game for all players. We hope everyone has a fun and fair time in these events!

FAIR? What's fair about allowing droid users get free gold from videos every day and iOS users get none? That's quintessential unfairness if you ask me. Gree should deposit an equivalent amount of free gold in all iOS accounts daily to match what the droid users can get. Otherwise, you necessarily give the advantage to droid users by making gold boost buildings available in the MW Store.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And what about the whole time iOS users had vids and droid didn't? The game is broken, dying, and never going to be close to good again. Just let it go and enjoy the pretty lights as it goes up in flames.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Sounds like someone is mad his bot can't bring in a ton of minis
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    Sounds like someone is mad his bot can't bring in a ton of minis
    lol, looks like it

Post Count
    Fair? Are you kidding? Android had been locked out of gold videos for months.

Android Leaders cannot buy walls, app freezes. Anndroid players cannot see who has attacked or raided them in their newsfeed. Updates fail to load if you do not have a device with more then 1gb of system heap. Shall I continue....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Fair? Are you kidding? Android had been locked out of gold videos for months.

Android Leaders cannot buy walls, app freezes. Anndroid players cannot see who has attacked or raided them in their newsfeed. Updates fail to load if you do not have a device with more then 1gb of system heap. Shall I continue....
    Fully agree.
    Gree laughes. Changing the small option in game play instead of fixing the real bugs. They are not able to remove "unspeakable" but waste time on the FL faction jumping.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunt90 View Post

FAIR? What's fair about allowing droid users get free gold from videos every day and iOS users get none? That's quintessential unfairness if you ask me. Gree should deposit an equivalent amount of free gold in all iOS accounts daily to match what the droid users can get. Otherwise, you necessarily give the advantage to droid users by making gold boost buildings available in the MW Store.
    You made a valid point till you made this quote. Awwww you made me laugh to the point my family looked at me strange. At least we all know at least one person cannot do the unfair glich. But Until you know the full facts about the difference between what andriod get and ios get I would not make quote's like above. Makes you look stupid... I have noticed that ppl who like to hack/glich are mainly greedy so not surprised your complaining about the gold issue

Banned
    Post Count
    I can still watch vids and get gold on android. But choose not to because I have better things to do.

Banned
    Post Count
    Plus got to love the lack of f ing support on the forum from mods and devs.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    Plus got to love the lack of f ing support on the forum from mods and devs.
    Who are they lol there like big brother (watching) only take action when needs must.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    Who are they lol there like big brother (watching) only take action when needs must.
    I choose to refer to THEM as the OVERLORDS or OVERSEERS. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    I choose to see them as s bunch of incompetent chimps. And I mean no offense to any Chimps reading this.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I choose to see them as s bunch of incompetent chimps. And I mean no offense to any Chimps reading this.
    Chimps are quite intelligent, savvy, and wily.

Please, let's not disparage all of the wonderful, clever, honest, and hard working chimps.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Chimps are quite intelligent, savvy, and wily.

Please, let's not disparage all of the wonderful, clever, honest, and hard working chimps.
    I guess to be fair to myself I did only disparage "incompetent" chimps or the Gree species of Chimps.