Is this the end? Where is Dredd, President High Tower and the Globe and Hellraiser?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this the end? Where is Dredd, President High Tower and the Globe and Hellraiser?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Is this the end? Where is Dredd, President High Tower and the Globe and Hellraiser?

No Globe

No Dread :

Join Date 07-24-2015
    Last Activity 12-29-2015 01:16

No: President Hightower

Join Date 12-10-2015

There is not even a post of last Activity

His last post was: 12-24-2015, 11:44 PM

Whats going on?

And what happened to Hellraiser - 1 day Ban and then back but no posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Enjoy the ride. Just enjoy the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Dredd View Post
    This is working as intended, the week two tokens build on the week one amount.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We must all be very patient and quiet as little mice while we await news or olds. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thescondo View Post
    No Globe

No Dread :

Join Date 07-24-2015

Join Date 12-10-2015

Whats going on?

well there was a data push. Maybe that was a GREE error too, or they are just on autopilot until the well goes completely dry.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Maybe we all need to feed the beast.

We should all quietly buy a vault of gold as an offering.

And prey for The Gree to come back to life

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GREE is alive and well in the CC forum: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...aving-messages

amazing they got a response there yet we have had NOTHING of a response in weeks here. Hmmm. Maybe that's a sign.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No Globe

No Dread :

Join Date 07-24-2015

Join Date 12-10-2015

Whats going on?

I quit the game months ago and when you get a pm such as the below wuotes for creating a thread to draw attention to a troll, then there is no point in continuing... Also notice VL has been away for 2 months (the only player mod that understands)

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer
    Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy
    Pls use PM or report post function to submit your concerns about a fellow forum user. Name-calling violates forum's policies for proper conduct.
    The forum admins don't have pm setup to accept and player mods won't issue bans.. Thus this is the only approach
    Yes but by doing so you are not really drawing any more attention to the case. Please read:
    http://forums.gree.net/announcement.php?f=98
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus

Hellraizer,

My advice to you is the always adhere to ToS, which is something I take very seriously in my field. As stated, you being a previous mod does not give you the right to offer, "advice" to another mod. I am aware and fully capable of doing the tasks at hand. Granted, I do get excellent advice from the community mods on Slack. Again, post within the guideline of the forums and you and I will have no worries, Thank you
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 01-06-2016 at 04:24 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I quit the game months ago and when you get a pm such as this for creating a thread to draw attention to a troll, then there is no point in continuing... Also notice VL has been away for 2 months (the only player mod that understands)
    Sorry was not meant to troll just missed your insights and posts on the forum

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sorry was not meant to troll just missed your insights and posts on the forum
    No need to say sorry .. Just out of touch with the game as well now, so my knowledge ain't current anymore .. I also just quit CoC after their latest update. They killed farming.. Seems like all my past enjoyed mobile games are turning into money grabs with ignored customer service

Banned
    Post Count
    This game definitely lacks customer service but is high in screw ups.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    No need to say sorry .. Just out of touch with the game as well now, so my knowledge ain't current anymore .. I also just quit CoC after their latest update. They killed farming.. Seems like all my past enjoyed mobile games are turning into money grabs with ignored customer service
    Awww... I quit MW completely, was my New Year's resolution, BUT CoC actually got sooo much more fun after update - just think of not losing shield when you go attacking right away - priceless! ^_*
    More challenging, yes, but so much more strategzing, i luv it!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Loli-PoP View Post
    Awww... I quit MW completely, was my New Year's resolution, BUT CoC actually got sooo much more fun after update - just think of not losing shield when you go attacking right away - priceless! ^_*
    More challenging, yes, but so much more strategzing, i luv it!
    Some of the people on the forums are suggesting that I shouldn't have gone TH11. I may return to it in a few months. Playing a different game with my faction-- Tiny Troopers: Alliance

Banned
    Post Count
    COC is a much better game, for me at least there is still something to play for. I'm an almost maxed TH 8. Supercell actually has customer service and a good business model��

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    COC is a much better game, for me at least there is still something to play for. I'm an almost maxed TH 8. Supercell actually has customer service and a good business model��
    Coc is 666x better than ANY GREE GAME
    ♛CK-The Reaper Zc♛
    "COLD & Karma=Mayhem!"

Harassing Peoples' Wallets and Taking peoples' Souls since the Beginning of Time

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    True, it is currently better than what any GREE game is now. But the complaints there are the same here, only 2 years behind. It sucks that these companies all seem to be the same.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    True, it is currently better than what any GREE game is now. But the complaints there are the same here, only 2 years behind. It sucks that these companies all seem to be the same.
    I have played COc for about 1.5 years. I haven't had one issue with the game. I can't say that for MW, I'm not saying it's sane for everyone but supercell seems leagues ahead of agree.