viewing Stats, leaving messages

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: viewing Stats, leaving messages

Articulate Author
    Post Count

viewing Stats, leaving messages

All the fun and games in the forum are entertaining and all that, but seriously, when can android veiw the stats of their syndicate members and leave messages on their walls? This has been ongoing and would be nice if it could be fixed. Can I get a mod here please?
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Post Count
    Yeah, I'd like to see Rodimus' answer to this issue as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gree devs are aware of the current situation regarding the latest update 7.0. and a fix is currently being mitigated to address issues. No time frame on when it will be ready I'm afraid, but I'm sure the devs will sticky an update to the forum community when it is.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus View Post
    Gree devs are aware of the current situation regarding the latest update 7.0. and a fix is currently being mitigated to address issues. No time frame on when it will be ready I'm afraid, but I'm sure the devs will sticky an update to the forum community when it is.
    That's great news that the GREE devs are aware of the current situation regarding the latest update 7.0. I'm glad you're letting us know what's going on with that.

Is there any response to OPs question, regarding when can android view the stats of their syndicate members and leave messages on their walls? It's an issue from before this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    That's great news that the GREE devs are aware of the current situation regarding the latest update 7.0. I'm glad you're letting us know what's going on with that.

Is there any response to OPs question, regarding when can android view the stats of their syndicate members and leave messages on their walls? It's an issue from before this update.
    Yes this has been ongoing for a very long time, definitely before the 7.0 update. On android
    Last edited by cc thunder; 01-05-2016 at 12:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    The CC dev teams are looking into both Android and iOS device UIs.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Us Android users have been experiencing display stat issues for quite some time now, WAY before 7.0 was released. I currently have 6.7.1 on both my Androids and in no way will I update to 7.0. At least I can see rival stats at the moment (IOS 7.0 users cannot), I don't know what 7.0 would have in store for me. 7.0 (android) is available in the Google Play store but is not up on 1mobile Market (yet).
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Don't they say that all the time about being aware? What they need to know and have a better understanding of is English. Of course they're aware, but the problem is that they aren't doing anything or showing any signs that they are aware. I mean any homeless person on the street can claim that they are finding a job, but if they aren't executing it the statement won't be taken seriously and won't have value. I mean I can claim to be aware that I'm on the brink of losing my job (which is not true), but if I don't go and do something about it to prevent it, who gives a sh*t? It also shows that I don't either and this is how GREE is and has operated. It's just appalling.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I've had the same issues in the syndicate tab since the reintroduction of the syndicate base bonuses in November. I have 2 ticket's in with support and received E-mail today telling me that upgrading to the new 7.0.1 version should fix my problem.

WHAT DO YOU THINK FELLOW GAMERS??????????????

Banned
    Post Count
    I understand that. I also understand they are writing code, having meetings, and working on other aspects of the game. But can you answer the question?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    You don't say.