GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update Version 7.0 Problems

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Anybody looking for anything that even closely resembles usefulness here's what you get: "Gree devs are aware of the current situation regarding the latest update 7.0. and a fix is currently being mitigated to address issues. No time frame on when it will be ready I'm afraid, but I'm sure the devs will sticky an update." This is by Rodimus by the way. Shows how pathetic GREE and their communications are. SMH
    Last edited by xWolfSlayerx; 01-05-2016 at 01:24 PM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have had the same issues on my Android devices since around Thanksgiving.(That's when GREE reactivated the Syndicate Base bonuses). I cannot see syndicate members stats, or message to their WALLS. I've also had issues adding Mafia members on my main account.
    I have 2 ticket's in with GREE Support (2739869, 2784529). Their solution to my problem is for me to update my game to the new 7.0.1 version that is causing everyone to have the same problem's I have been having, and adding on the new problems as well.
    ISN'T THAT WONDERFUL!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee man/cc View Post
    I have had the same issues on my Android devices since around Thanksgiving.(That's when GREE reactivated the Syndicate Base bonuses). I cannot see syndicate members stats, or message to their WALLS. I've also had issues adding Mafia members on my main account.
    I have 2 ticket's in with GREE Support (2739869, 2784529). Their solution to my problem is for me to update my game to the new 7.0.1 version that is causing everyone to have the same problem's I have been having, and adding on the new problems as well.
    ISN'T THAT WONDERFUL!
    You're not really surprised, are you?
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Why don't they double check stuff before putting it out? They must spend most of their time fixing stuff they broke.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is this a surprise to anyone. Gree is like a bunch of monkeys who don't know what they are doing. And yet we continue to put up with this cap they keep pushing out.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They are still drunk from the New Years Eve party!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The limited and syndicate tabs are back. Update available in play store.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Everything is screwed up on iOS with last cc update also

Post Count
    I'd complain but I'd probably just get banned from this forum again so I guess I'll just ask a teammate with an android what my stats are every bloody day.

Post Count
    Droid updated. Every time I go in I've leveled up and everything's all retarded.

Thanks for pushing the messed up update on droid too Gree! Rock on you crazy cats!

Post Count
    I got the lvl up display for over 6 months now or so. Even get it when i switch accounts and then it freeses and need to restart the game again.
    lintje leerde lotje lopen langs de lange lindelaan.

Banned
    Post Count
    Please understand that the developers have been very busy resolving the accomplice issue, and as a result, may have missed some details around other areas of the game. I can assure you that they are probably working to resolve this.