Beast of bones 20% health regeneration not stacking !

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beast of bones 20% health regeneration not stacking !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Exclamation Beast of bones 20% health regeneration not stacking !

I opened chests until I got all the rare units for the beast of bones that should give a 20% health regen boost just to find out that I already had one in my inventory frome an earlier event.
    I now have two of them that besides having terrible attack and defense stats do not seem to stack in their health bonus.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It did say on the event it did not stack

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    It did say on the event it did not stack

Where did it say that ??? I must have received the first one in an event way back judging from its weak stats and how would I have known that they simply recycle an old unit that was already in my possession ?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    Where did it say that ??? I must have received the first one in an event way back judging from its weak stats and how would I have known that they simply recycle an old unit that was already in my possession ?
    The Beast of Bones was the top 25 prize from the very first guild war. The quest screen clearly stated that it would not stack. Your guildmates should have clued you in, lol
    Purple Squirrel

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    I opened chests until I got all the rare units for the beast of bones that should give a 20% health regen boost just to find out that I already had one in my inventory frome an earlier event.
    I now have two of them that besides having terrible attack and defense stats do not seem to stack in their health bonus.
    Hey Monteverdi (and anyone else who didn't see the text saying it doesn't stack),

Feel free to write in a ticket about this, we will be able to take care of you/anyone else.
    Last edited by Assault and Flattery; 01-05-2016 at 05:01 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey Monteverdi (and anyone else who didn't see the text saying it doesn't stack),

Feel free to write in a ticket about this, we will be able to take care of you/anyone else.
    The last time a Gree moderator posted to send in a ticket on something, coustomer service did absolutely nothing about it.
    Will it be any different now?
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Ahh, the beast of bones.. Remembering the old days

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post

Great ! Thanks so much !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    The last time a Gree moderator posted to send in a ticket on something, coustomer service did absolutely nothing about it.
    Will it be any different now?
    Nope, no different, they do not do anything. 1 ticket opened in November didn't even understand their own game and the conversation and blow off lasted 5 weeks with no resolve. 2nd ticket on a different issue sent two weeks ago has not even received a response. They have shown they simply do not care for fixing the game and helping their customers unless you spend 1000's. They are out of touch simply put.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsrock9931 View Post
    Nope, no different, they do not do anything. 1 ticket opened in November didn't even understand their own game and the conversation and blow off lasted 5 weeks with no resolve. 2nd ticket on a different issue sent two weeks ago has not even received a response. They have shown they simply do not care for fixing the game and helping their customers unless you spend 1000's. They are out of touch simply put.
    Unfortunately, they don't help you even if you spend 1000's. (Not me, but some of my guild mates, lol)
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Unfortunately, they don't help you even if you spend 1000's. (Not me, but some of my guild mates, lol)
    I'll keep you updated when I receive their reply to my ticket...

Post Count
    What the.......? So players like me who have two of those units now that don't stack will get the bonus if they write in to support even though the event splash said they will not stack? I'm just making sure I read that correctly so when I battle with support over the next three months and dozens of email responses back and forth I can include your post in my response.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubdog View Post
    What the.......? So players like me who have two of those units now that don't stack will get the bonus if they write in to support even though the event splash said they will not stack? I'm just making sure I read that correctly so when I battle with support over the next three months and dozens of email responses back and forth I can include your post in my response.
    He only stated it will be "able to take care of".......................that does not imply stacking the bonus...............it could be.............."here have 50 gems for your inconvinience" but we cannot stack the bonus as it was clearly stated in the event.................or something like that

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sorry for the vague answer. The bonus will not stack. If you write in, a refund can be provided this one time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubdog View Post
    I was offered a one time refund, which is better than nothing.

I would like to correct you on the splash screen as I did not even notice it. It should have read:

"Please check your inventory if you already have that unit since its bonus won't stack " or so. Do you really think I would have spent some 2000 gems for this thing otherwise?

The problem is that we have approximately 300+ bonus units in our inventory so it is quite hard to keep track. I initially wondered about the weak stats of this unit but I thought it was one of the usual errors (sorry Gree) and it would be corrected at a later time.
    Last edited by Monteverdi; 01-08-2016 at 12:16 PM. Reason: typos