Cheating and trolling user.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating and trolling user.

Lurker
    Post Count

Cheating and trolling user.

Someone known as mike has been spam attacking Me and leaving ignorant comments. I blocked the person but yet they can still attack, however their ignorant comments have stopped. This person is now known as Dr cumquat. I had my defences high enough to stop this person from consistently attacking 24/7. I stopped the troll. Now, the same troll with a different name is doing it again, and somehow has raised his attack over 200 million overnight. Rubbish. Please gree, help remove this player. Its harassment and I cannot progress further in the game like this. I am a paying customer and I find this extremly offensive that players can behave like this with no report function

Lurker
    Post Count
    Most likely the player is using a patch or cheat for free gold.

Post Count
    Ok, obviously you're new here, so I'll fill you in on a few issues with your post...

1) No one here cares. The forum is not the place to report suspected cheaters. We actually have rules against it... it could get you banned.
    2) He's probably not cheating. 200 million isn't that much. You could pick up that much from buying items in the store.
    3) Welcome to Crime city. Attacking people is part of the game. If you don't like being attacked, I suggest you play Sim City.
    4) If you really don't like being attacked by him, I suggest you ignore him and he'll eventually go away. He's not doing it for the money...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Ignorance! He is attacking me for money. I care. You can just silence yourself. For all I know your him. I asked for the player to be checked and/or removed. Not for ignorant remarks. Can I speak to an adult please?

The troll had 8 million attack. It went to 200million over night. I have been playing for years. Iam not new at all. Cheating is wrong, and I really hope this is investigated. Please, no trolling or ignorant remarks/comments. I will simply add you to the ignore list. You will not waste my time.
    Last edited by Lee Maxson; 01-02-2016 at 02:11 PM. Reason: trolls and more information added

Post Count
    * popcorn placed into microwave *

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Maxson View Post
    Can I speak to an adult please?
    You're not going to find an adult here.

The sad truth is that no one from Gree is reading these forums and if they do, they can't take action based on a forum post. You could submit a ticket, but all you'll get is a 'thank you for contacting us, we've passed along your concerns' reply.

If you came to vent, you're in the right place!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I didn't come to vent anything. I came to get assistance with a clear cheater. What kind of stupid ****wit makes a game, and charges for upgrades and yet ignores a simple request. Oh I know who, Gree does.

Post Count
    This is one fine troll there, sir. You even had Dippy fooled
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    No one here cares, most of all - gree.

Post Count
    I might be fooled, but I think this guy is genuinely stupid, not faking it. Anyway... I guess I tried to help, now I'll just sit back and watch the firestorm.

Pass me some of that Daswi...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Lmfao, I'm just waiting for a forum mod to move this to off topic

Post Count
    Ignorance! He is attacking me for money. I care. You can just silence yourself. For all I know your him. I asked for the player to be checked and/or removed. Not for ignorant remarks. Can I speak to an adult please?

The troll had 8 million attack. It went to 200million over night. I have been playing for years. Iam not new at all. Cheating is wrong, and I really hope this is investigated. Please, no trolling or ignorant remarks/comments. I will simply add you to the ignore list. You will not waste my time.
    *you're

Your welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    *you're

Your welcome
    *you're welcome

#smug

Banned
    Post Count

*you're. Not "your".

Post Count
    Your reminding me of days of you're, when grammar nazi was here to correct all yore mistakes...
    Still mad at Bostick.