GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Concrete

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Concrete

Concrete for everyone.

Concrete blocks as rewards for certain achievements in the game.

Concrete is really cool gift.

I bet your sweet mother wants a concrete block for her birthday.

Hey mate, did your wife love those 50 concrete blocks you gave her for your anniversary?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Would much rather get stamina and med packs like they used to give in the "good old days".
    At least then you could do stuff with them.
    Don't get me wrong concretes great,but seeing as most of our factions have enoughtvto repair the great wall of China it's pointless rewarding us with it.
    The same goes with the additional members we get occasionally mine has been full for years so they're useless. At least give us an option to exchange them 1 for 1 on med packs or stamina refills or failing that allow us to purchase th with the excess of valour we all have

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It would be nice to have the option to buy concrete with Valor Points like we can with the Intel Folders for the Raid Boss.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Why more concrete, how to get propaganda for the new HQ.
    Best other events ones were the faction Goal bonuses that were on different levels on each day. My Faction completed most tasks when this was happening.
    The bigger the prize for Faction Goals instead of Individual will build better team action.
    please add
    135 747 360
    405 337 287
    642 678 716

MARINES 381 126 987 is always looking for active members who have groupme regardless of level. Set to open so come and join. Thanks.

Post Count
    Trade the concrete for cement.

Drop the con and let's come to an aGREEment.

Post Count
    If i could only use it for sumfin , it'll be fantastic..... then again, droid leaders still don't have ability to purchase WD walls....
    -Most of the arguments to which I am party fall somewhat short of being impressive, owning to the fact that neither I nor my opponent knows what we are talking about -

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Concrete and propaganda are easilier obtainable. The cost is XP (nor gold nor valor).