Faction HQ 'New' Boost Inside

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Faction HQ 'New' Boost Inside

  1. #1
    Prominent Poet Pidgeot's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    1,841

    Faction HQ 'New' Boost Inside

    These are all the boost currently or currently known. Get ready to open those wallets!

    1: +5% More Cash from Buildings
    2: +3% Change for double loot in PvP
    3: +10% Fight Valor Payout
    4: +5% More Cash from Buildings
    5: +3% Change for double loot in Raid Boss
    6: +3% Change for double loot in Epic Boss
    7: +3% Lockbox Open Rate
    8: +3% Change for double loot in lockbox
    9: +3% WD Points
    10: +3% FL Deploy Points
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

  2. #2
    Steady Scribe Maddo.MiCRO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    51
    Would be good if you can find the propaganda, looks like this is only for top 100 players
    please add
    135 747 360
    405 337 287
    642 678 716

    MARINES 381 126 987 is always looking for active members who have groupme regardless of level. Set to open so come and join. Thanks.

  3. #3
    Prominent Poet Pidgeot's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    1,841
    You get propaganda from attacking players. It has a low drop rate.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

  4. #4
    Verbose Veteran Sheldor Sir's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Post Count
    638
    faction HQ is for top 100 teams who still have people happy to spend to try get more cash,I used over 100 stamina yesterday attacking got nothing so not wasting time attacking anymore
    485046391 & 565411567

  5. #5
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Apr 2015
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    815
    And given the boosts for "chance of" given there's no basis on what your chances are to begin with, it's all just a bunch of smoke except they forgot the mirrors.

    Oh yeah, all that effort for a 3% WD/fl boost. Wow. Don't think they could underwhelm us any more than that, but we know they will try.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

  6. #6
    Prominent Poet Pidgeot's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    And given the boosts for "chance of" given there's no basis on what your chances are to begin with, it's all just a bunch of smoke except they forgot the mirrors.

    Oh yeah, all that effort for a 3% WD/fl boost. Wow. Don't think they could underwhelm us any more than that, but we know they will try.
    Yeah, I know. These are not even worth chasing. 5-10 are the best boost but 3% is so low you'll never know if it works. I suggested this when I said they should widen how double and triple strike work. They always take good ideas and mess them up.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

  7. #7
    Verbose Veteran crazeejay's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    817
    Big freeking deal!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    1,625
    I'm going to commit my life to this game now that they added these new features...... Or I might be better off watching paint dry.

  9. #9
    Prominent Poet Pidgeot's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I'm going to commit my life to this game now that they added these new features...... Or I might be better off watching paint dry.
    Ask and you shale receive.

    If you are not c, you have no rs...

  10. #10
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Post Count
    861
    Boosts are joke. 3% is a joke.

    What is "5: +3% Change for double loot in Raid Boss"?
    "Double" or "Higher"? You will get two "common" units or you will have higher chance for "legendary"?

  11. #11
    Banned
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    1,625
    Thanks Pidgeot I never have been so entertained lol.

  12. #12
    Prominent Poet Pidgeot's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Boosts are joke. 3% is a joke.

    What is "5: +3% Change for double loot in Raid Boss"?
    "Double" or "Higher"? You will get two "common" units or you will have higher chance for "legendary"?
    You'll get 2 common units if the boost activates, or what other unit happen to drop in other tiers.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

  13. #13
    Prominent Poet Pidgeot's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Thanks Pidgeot I never have been so entertained lol.
    Not a problem^^
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

  14. #14
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Post Count
    861
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    You'll get 2 common units if the boost activates, or what other unit happen to drop in other tiers.
    Thanks, Pidgeot.
    I don't see a meaning in the 3% for such bonus.

  15. #15
    Prominent Poet Pidgeot's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Thanks, Pidgeot.
    I don't see a meaning in the 3% for such bonus.
    Me either. We told them what we want and they don't do it.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •