Gree where is the blitz war?

Great a new year war. But what did you do with the current Blitz war?

Just broke it off? No rewards? No last battle?

I only can conclude that Gree is disorganized, can't plan even a simple schedule without making a mess of Knights & Dragons
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbeard View Post
    Great a new year war. But what did you do with the current Blitz war?

Just broke it off? No rewards? No last battle?

I only can conclude that Gree is disorganized, can't plan even a simple schedule without making a mess of Knights & Dragons
    Yeah, where is it GREE? This is absurd. I guess GREE must be trying to get their money before the New Year. 2 midweek wars is just too much GREE. Maybe you should slow it down and just stop with the wars for one week to give people a breather.

Quote Originally Posted by xWolfSlayerx View Post
    Yeah, where is it GREE? This is absurd. I guess GREE must be trying to get their money before the New Year. 2 midweek wars is just too much GREE. Maybe you should slow it down and just stop with the wars for one week to give people a breather.
    I think they themselve need a breather. They start war after war without even thinking what happens to the current situation.

Second remark. People spend gems on the current disappeared blitz war. I presume these persons will be compensated.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

I think they themselve need a breather. They start war after war without even thinking what happens to the current situation.

Second remark. People spend gems on the current disappeared blitz war. I presume these persons will be compensated.
    You know as well as anyone, that they will not be compensated and that support will just send an email that it has been fixed. This is getting out of hand. I know people who never got the gems back from the rings and amulet chest they bought and lost all of their accessories(not just the ones from the chest).

This is absolutely ridiculous. So many problems have been coming from this game recently and absolutely none of them are going to be fixed. Any guild in the middle of a battle or about to declare has been screwed over because of this. We still had close to two or three hours left in war before the new war announcement came out and made it impossible to work on the one currently out. Get it together!

Quote Originally Posted by Labraid View Post
    You know as well as anyone, that they will not be compensated and that support will just send an email that it has been fixed. This is getting out of hand. I know people who never got the gems back from the rings and amulet chest they bought and lost all of their accessories(not just the ones from the chest).
    In this case the fault is very clear. Gree made a mess by launching a war a couple of hours too soon. So its either compensation or I'll add it to the legal procedure already started.

It's all messed up.
    People are still fighting (oddly it only works for some) and getting milestone rewards, continuing where they left off in blitz war.

But the milestone rewards are for the new war!

Quote Originally Posted by RE Thargor View Post
    It's all messed up.
    People are still fighting (oddly it only works for some) and getting milestone rewards, continuing where they left off in blitz war.

But the milestone rewards are for the new war!
    I was fighting still with one of my guild members, while the rest couldn't get in. And yes I did get rewards for the new war for my last hit, which I could still do even if the war had changed for the new war. My fellow guildsmate fought the war until the end, but for the blitz mile-stones.

Im still in blitz, as far as milestones. War points, wins and losses still for blitz as well, but no one in my guild has individual scores. Also, I noticed that this new years siege has 5 days and 20 hours left. What the hell Gree!? Something is majorly screwed up, and we wont find out anything on the forums.

Nothing on their Facebook page either. One of my guildmates posted in chat that he cant access the war, while I was in the middle of a battle.

Update: Force closed the app, restarted, and pets war is back, with 8 hours left. New years siege starts Dec 31st, ends Jan 4th.
    Last edited by Adisty; 12-29-2015 at 12:56 PM.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

IGN: EMP TGC DaTweekaz LINEID: emptweekaz
    It tleported away
    LINEID: emptweekaz

IN GAME NAME: R1P TS DaTweekaz

ALL ABOUT DAT KnD!

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Im still in blitz, as far as milestones. War points, wins and losses still for blitz as well, but no one in my guild has individual scores. Also, I noticed that this new years siege has 5 days and 20 hours left. What the hell Gree!? Something is majorly screwed up, and we wont find out anything on the forums.

Nothing on their Facebook page either. One of my guildmates posted in chat that he cant access the war, while I was in the middle of a battle.

Update: Force closed the app, restarted, and pets war is back, with 8 hours left. New years siege starts Dec 31st, ends Jan 4th.
    Maybe this is only an issue on Android because Longbeard, I presume is on Android along with RE Thargor maybe. And you're on iOS without the issue concerning the disappearing Blitz.

Quote Originally Posted by xWolfSlayerx View Post
    Maybe this is only an issue on Android because Longbeard, I presume is on Android along with RE Thargor maybe. And you're on iOS without the issue concerning the disappearing Blitz.
    No, it disappeared and changed to New Year's Siege. All of our members had a 0/0 win/loss record, no points (individually) but it showed the guild had 6 wins, 1 loss and 85K (don't laugh) and the NYS was ending in 5 days, 21hours. Checking the rewards tab, it showed the milestone/ribbon rewards for the blitz still. Maybe I misunderstood about the others' complaints, as I still had the guild war icon and was able to access it.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

In this case the fault is very clear. Gree made a mess by launching a war a couple of hours too soon. So its either compensation or I'll add it to the legal procedure already started.
    It's much more than a few hours. It's by now pretty safe to assume that the app's screen has 1 slot for war and 1 slot for raid. Result of that: they can't announce a new war before the collection period for the previous one has ended or the announcement will take over the slot of the ongoing/in collection period previous war.
    This is why there are blitz raids after wars and blitz wars after raids. They only have one slot of each, so they need to alternate them to have 2 fight events on the screen without running into this mess...
    I guess their event creation interface doesn't have coding to prevent events from running into this limitation of the client...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    It's much more than a few hours. It's by now pretty safe to assume that the app's screen has 1 slot for war and 1 slot for raid. Result of that: they can't announce a new war before the collection period for the previous one has ended or the announcement will take over the slot of the ongoing/in collection period previous war.
    This is why there are blitz raids after wars and blitz wars after raids. They only have one slot of each, so they need to alternate them to have 2 fight events on the screen without running into this mess...
    I guess their event creation interface doesn't have coding to prevent events from running into this limitation of the client...
    Yet they are probably richer than all of us on all of their Forums combined, pathetic. SMH