Can't filter by newest units anymore

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can't filter by newest units anymore

Post Count

Can't filter by newest units anymore

This a been a problem for a while now. There isn't any way to make sure you got what you were supposed to get.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    This a been a problem for a while now. There isn't any way to make sure you got what you were supposed to get.
    It's working for me on iOS. You checking through the recycle feature or just in inventory?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    It's working for me on iOS. You checking through the recycle feature or just in inventory?
    Im checking through both. I'm also on Android.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My android accounts are a ******* mess.

Half the time my main a/c's base comes up blank and I can't see what's been raided.

Missions hang/freeze, splash up completion screens one target too early.

I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't getting reward units either, but I've reached the point where it doesn't make any real difference whether I get them or not.

I'm just pottering along, doing my thing, upgrading this and that, feeding the faction. Once that's done, might be time to call it a day. We'll see.
    One equal temper of heroic hearts

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pharoah View Post
    My android accounts are a ******* mess.

Half the time my main a/c's base comes up blank and I can't see what's been raided.

Missions hang/freeze, splash up completion screens one target too early.

I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't getting reward units either, but I've reached the point where it doesn't make any real difference whether I get them or not.

I'm just pottering along, doing my thing, upgrading this and that, feeding the faction. Once that's done, might be time to call it a day. We'll see.
    That's what it's like for me to 100%. With the exactly the same problems. And I'm doing the same thing. I'm not bothered now what I get. Half the time I don't get it. And when a ticket goes in 2/3 months later I get a reply lol a canned one if I'm lucky. I'm just enjoying the little that's works. Maybe the ceo might but back some decent staff and get the game running again. Or do everyone a favour and stop sucking the ppl that spend on a ****y broken game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I get that Gree are at least putting on a show of trying to improve the game, and that's commendable.

But the forum users collective experience of using the game is that very basic mechanisms are no longer working.

We can totally wait while you fine-tune new content like the Faction HQ and so on. There's no need to rush it through.

But we're (still) trying to work around problems caused by your previous changes, and it's getting worse all the time.

Take a while to go to the Play Store and read the feedback and ratings for this game. Then decide where your priorities ought to be.

Do you have problems attracting new players, hmm? Why do you think that is? Is it because the game is stale? Or is it because potential players see reviews like:

'Awful'
    'Pathetic'
    'Glitchy'
    'No response from Customer Service'
    'Locked out'
    'Frustrating'
    'Reinstalled, still won't open'

on the page they go to, to download your game. YOUR game.

I know you guys are just doing what your told, it's just a job after all. But your CEO or Chairman should be falling on his sword over the damn mess he's created. Gree's record has moved in the last 2 years from 'poor', to 'shameful'.
    One equal temper of heroic hearts

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Poor to shameful yes. But money still keeps rolling in so its all good. Not as much as before, no. But then again they've got 200 less people on the payroll so cash flow is good.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Lurker
    Post Count
    If I want to see stuff that i just got i close the game and open it back up up. Then When I sort for newest i see the newest. Can't say everything is there that should be but it seems right.