DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A rumor of swapping maxis and minis

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

A rumor of swapping maxis and minis

Have you heard about the latest twist?

A certain faction I won't name, but you will know them when you see them, can turn mini into maxi.

That also means they turn maxi into mini.

They were once known ALLEGEDLY for their streaking feats.

Looks like they now want to be known for best hack ever.

Why, you might even say they're INSTRUCTING the other members of the tapping CORPS in winning at all costs.

Like most arounbd these parts, they often HOWLED, YELPED, SQUEALED, RATTED, ATE CHEESE about others who THEY alleged were, AHEM, cheating. LOL

By the way, in the interest of FULL disclosure, I spotted this ANOMALY two, maybe three months back. LMFAO

Wanna bet the upcoming WD gonna be fun?

Like Caitlyn, guess they gwan be comin' out, huh???

That blue stacks is amazing, ain't it?

You just gotta love them BOTS!! LOL
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 12-28-2015 at 05:50 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    So for wde, do they have the bots just hit the CC over and over in the last few minutes with the newly created minis?
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    So for wde, do they have the bots just hit the CC over and over in the last few minutes with the newly created minis?

Sorry, I'll explain further.

The minis allow them to get matched with WEAKER fakeshuns.

That's for when they wanted to cruise, and makes STREAKING a breeze.

That was their trial phase.

Now it seems, they're ready to be see at the top of the LOSER BORED.

So, they are able to INCREASE, or DECREASE fakeshun size as needed.

They are able to delude their unsuspecting target.When the match requires it, through the magic of blue stacks, they substitute.

Well, kinda.

They can have a faction of 40, compared of 30 minis and 10 axis become one of 60 maxis.

Yes, mates, they are able to INSTRUCT, OR beat their opponent and Can destrOy Readily any oPponentS.

Or so they say.

Sweet, huh?
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 12-28-2015 at 08:38 AM.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Sorry, I'll explain further.

The minis allow them to get matched with WEAKER fakeshuns.

That's for when they wanted to cruise, and makes STREAKING a breeze.

That was their trial phase.

Now it seems, they're ready to be see at the top of the LOSER BORED.

So, they are able to INCREASE, or DECREASE fakeshun size as needed.

They are able to delude their unsuspecting target.When the match requires it, through the magic of blue stacks, they substitute.

Well, kinda.

They can have a faction of 40, compared of 30 minis and 10 axis become one of 60 maxis.

Yes, mates, they are able to INSTRUCT, OR beat their opponent and Can destrOy Readily any oPponentS.

Or so they say.

Sweet, huh?
    I guess. Sounds like they don't have a life
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yes, this method does allow them to play for free, and apparently gree wants people to do so. Care to bet how many teams will begin playing for free by next fl this same way? It seems mr dew perceives this as a hack ( his words, not mine) the persons involved ( as they always do, don't they) claim there's no cheating of any sort going on. So gree wants us all to be able to do 24 mil plus in fl, all for free. Thank you gree. I'm sure all the new free players will appreciate your generousity in this matter. They won't lock factions in fl to prevent this, as they know how much everyone enjoys playing for free. And even the ones who spent to defeat them, or even just face them in fl will end up having played for free, as the great pics and ss explaining who what and how are great fodder for convincing Apple and Google to make things right for having made the mistake of thinking they had to spend. Can anyone say free 5k gold bonus, check, and in the bank. Many more to come

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Just a disclaimer, while this method is free, it does cost in time. Lots of time creating those minis, and caring and nurturing them so they grow up to be just the right size. Then you must spoon feed them non stop to your faction during events, and make sure all who enter , leave at the right time and place, and prepare for the next new batch of faces. Maybe taking out a craigslist ad to find some help is in order. I think mr dew can likely help you with the best way to word that if you would like the extra help. Ive found most ( hackers, dews words again, not mine) prefer doing things themselves, the challenge to see just what they can do. I'm sure there's lazier ones though who are only concerned with the end result. Either way, thank you gree for finally giving the community free game play and still compete at the top. I guess the winner will be determined not by spending, but by dedication and time and effort spent in the game. And you only thought the game a leads sucked up all your time. Haha. Wait until you play for free. Get rid of the girlfriends, the family. No more outside events. Let's see your dedication, you asked for it. Here it is. And again, thank you gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just sound to me like instead of Dewin Nuttin, someone is doing sumting for a change. Shake the ladder and see what drops.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Please keep in mind this is only an issue because Stephen Barnes was unable to keep this advantage only
    For himsef and his team. It would not be an issue if he could only use it, as it has always been. DEW as I say not as i DEW

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Oh, Snap....

I must again state for clarity, these current ones INSTRUCTing, OR illustrating this unique COncept, aRen't the 1st People to maSter this skill.

Frankly, I'm not whining like some, I'm simply informing those still assuming the role of MUSHROOMS.

Good on you all, happy blue stacking, as you seek the delights of THEGREE gaming.

PS: If you're spoon feeding and nurturing BOTS, you need to step away from blue stacks, because YOU'RE the BOT to the BOT.

This technique, if done properly is easy peasy.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 12-29-2015 at 12:08 AM.

"

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlust_revenge View Post
    Please keep in mind this is only an issue because Stephen Barnes was unable to keep this advantage only
    For himsef and his team. It would not be an issue if he could only use it, as it has always been. DEW as I say not as i DEW

THIS is truth.

Always speak truth to power.

Good in you, mate.

"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think calling the team out as hacker or cheater is overboard. For many years, players have complained that the game is skewed towards gold spenders, ignoring the rest. Regardless of how hard some try, they don't seems to be getting nowhere with the game.

Now, there comes a team who is willing to play it a little different... beating the system, is now a cheat or hackers? Why not congratulate them for having a dedicated team, every member willing to go the extra mile for the faction?

This also shows a flaw in the top teams. They can be cracked. Ordinary teams can take them on and beat them.

Lastly, nobody pays attention to the fact that Ghosts 33T scoring in this Frontline is the highest ever Frontline scoring. They are the only team that suck it up and kept upping the ante while other teams just gave in and give up. Bravo, Ghosts.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    If they are using Bluestacks and not G********n they they ain't that smart.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    If they are using Bluestacks and not G********n they they ain't that smart.
    If they're using Bluestacks or Genymotion instead of removing uuid and clearing data, they're not that smart either

[Edit:]you can also bypass the tutorial to create those minis faster
    Last edited by ju100; 12-29-2015 at 04:01 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Noonga, again speaking from your south end. If we were using that cheat, you would not see our names on the leaderboard, as you don't see all their drones names, until way way down. We had a good number of players over a billion, you can't do that with drones. But sounds like typical bird chirping, trying to divert the attention away. Appollo, you havnt seen how they crate these drones. I not simply starting a new game. Also gree has stipulations about abusing glitches and using the game not as intent ended.if you really think gree intends for peopl to play for free, then you really havnt been paying attention. Also I have Ben made aware that they banned two complete teams in another game for exactly the same thing, so apparently gree does not feel it's kosher.

Post Count
    Bot is such an ugry word.... Scripting so much more elegant, i see the gree has tried to limit the effectivness of Tapzilla����. It didn't work.... Just sayin.....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13