GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: FL leaderboard.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

FL leaderboard.

Just popped on to do a quick battle and noticed a few changes. 1) Cannot see anyone above my placing on the leaderboard. Only the faction below me. 2) there is no prize tier on the prize page. Meaning what place will be awarded for each prize. Some ppl have been busy over xmas I see.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    Just popped on to do a quick battle and noticed a few changes. 1) Cannot see anyone above my placing on the leaderboard. Only the faction below me. 2) there is no prize tier on the prize page. Meaning what place will be awarded for each prize. Some ppl have been busy over xmas I see.

Another unique approach to stimulate a certain clientele.

I call it the pig in a poke ploy.

If you're a member of a certain class seeking to rise up, you'll be stirred to tap longer, using the faux "yellow" stuff to rise on up.

The side effect, or what I call unintended consequences, EVERYONE could consider themselves to be NUMERO UNO.

If you're not looking up anther dog's alimentary canal, you're suddenly the LEAD POOCH!!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Ghosts be one if PR1 let them have first like they said. But all other ranks don't mean anything. I have checked twice in game since Christmas Eve. This game no longer holds interest to care about stats. So if some want to be kind enough to Gree and buy the gold stuff to pursue pseudo dreams it's up to them.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Some great tactics I see there. I seem to think GREE have lost touch. I dont see faction going to chase what they cannot see. I thought they earned more revenue when people battle for places. My son doing a project on failing businesses at school. I should've passed him GREE way. Mw is doing a great job.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree would have been a great example of a faint business for your son. They do everything a business should do to go out of business.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No one is surprised by the power of the mon.keys at GREEdy!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just curious who came first in fl. As leaderboard is crap. Then again cannot call it leaderboard. As no fooker knows who's in the lead lol.

Post Count
    On top of that, I cant even see the places needed for rewards anymore.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    THEGREE is slowly removing all the bother and drudgery of gaming.

THEGREE will maintain all official records, lists, loserboreds, and achievements.

That allows you, THETAPPER, to DEW more gaming, spend more loot, have oodles more fun.

R U feeling the burn, yet?

Good, that means you've achieved the highest level of GREEING.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    THEGREE is slowly removing all the bother and drudgery of gaming.

THEGREE will maintain all official records, lists, loserboreds, and achievements.

That allows you, THETAPPER, to DEW more gaming, spend more loot, have oodles more fun.

R U feeling the burn, yet?

Good, that means you've achieved the highest level of GREEING.
    The top 3 are not spending enough gold, so they had to resort to this lol but we'll said dew