Really!!! 5 champion chests for boss collection event!

What a waste of time for 5 cruddy champion chests. Come on gree. what is going on with you people? This game keeps going downhill fast! This lag is ridiculous too.

I'm disgruntled as well but that's nothing new.
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

I feel sorry for all the ones who were still grinding for Gree (maybe even spending $$$ to get things done in good time) and hoping for something useful at the end.!

But I'm not surprised, and whoever can 'decode' the misleading advertising by Gree was at an advantage again.

The smartest move has - also: again - proven to be not to participate at all, and if even still playing, to do it on a strictly free and take-it-easy basis.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

I'm not spending money. It's just really disheartening that you do all the work then they change the rewards to crud! If gree keeps this kind of shenanigans up, I'm done. I'm already ticked about the lag since introducing pets. Doesn't gree get it! The game ran smoother when it was much simpler. That was why I loved playing it. It's pretty obvious that gree doesn't listen or care about what it's players think!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caladin View Post
    I'm not spending money. It's just really disheartening that you do all the work then they change the rewards to crud! If gree keeps this kind of shenanigans up, I'm done. I'm already ticked about the lag since introducing pets. Doesn't gree get it! The game ran smoother when it was much simpler. That was why I loved playing it. It's pretty obvious that gree doesn't listen or care about what it's players think!!
    Well some of the smarter players or the veterans are enjoying the extra money after quitting the game, maybe you should try.