GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GSt klaus

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

GSt klaus

Is there an issue with this event? It's showing up but I can't summon any bosses.
    Or is this the plan? Lets fk with what loyal players we have left

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Can summon but no Intel saved up. Intel starts with event. Also boss health is ridiculous. Maybe Santa will drop some off when he surfs in tonight ......we just used valor ....

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Problem is it's a 24 he event

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ok we have 2000+ folders in our faction account, yet when we go to summon it shows 3 yes 3 folders I used valour to get them I want a refund of the valour if this docent get sorted

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree will not sort the problem any time soon for the last 2 boss Events I have never shown any intel folders and this one is no different . All you get is uninstall then reload game as we see that you are on an older version which is rubbish as my game is up to date.
    So now I have shown 2 folders that I collected this morning but all previous folders are not there. Oh and they answered my email well after the boss Event ended. So best thing to do is turn off game and enjoy Christmas.
    Merry Christmas to all (even Gree)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lmao 58 trillion attack won't even take down a level 15 boss with one free hit.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Remember when events ran smoothly???? Neither do I...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    None if he folders that dropped were in my inventory, even after I bought one :

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    None if he folders that dropped were in my inventory, even after I bought one :
    Excuse me? After all the ****e that has been going on lately you still spend gold/money on this game?

Whahahahahaaa

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 104 View Post
    Excuse me? After all the ****e that has been going on lately you still spend gold/money on this game?

Whahahahahaaa

Probably used valor.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Only folders, obtained after RB start, are in the inventory and can be donated. All folders, obtained before RB start, were lost. Gree's des resolved old bug when you would buy 1 folder to see all other. There is no needs in the buying now because now the folders are totally lost.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Only folders, obtained after RB start, are in the inventory and can be donated. All folders, obtained before RB start, were lost. Gree's des resolved old bug when you would buy 1 folder to see all other. There is no needs in the buying now because now the folders are totally lost.

Might as well spend that valor to acquire a few hundred folders. Nothing else to spend it on.