Page 3 of 3 First 123

GREE should really hire a few Community Managers because there's no one here to relate to so we are just left hanging. Sirius apparently disappeared from the face of Earth and the Forum is as quiet as it gets.

Pretty clear by now that the game is close to being shut down ... actually it appears that it in fact already is, probably no more than 2-3 programmers and designers are keeping everything up anymore, concluding from what's (not) going on. I guess they just don't want to announce it openly, because a considerable number of people still buy their chests, engage in their pay2win events etc., so a nice amount of $$$ is still flowing in almost by itself, keeping the appearance will still pay off nicely for a while. Maybe even a DF+++ armor is around the corner?

It's Gree's own fault having destroyed a game with such great potential. They've done everything wrong they could possibly have.... really unbeliavable. Companies with a fraction of the money Gree makes per month have smarter managers than they seem to have (or have had? ). I just feel sorry for all the players/customers who are still believing in the game and continue to invest considerable parts of their income into it without being able or willing to read the signs.
    Last edited by roookey1; 01-04-2016 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Pretty clear by now that the game is close to being shut down ... actually it appears that it in fact already is, probably no more than 2-3 programmers and designers are keeping everything up anymore, concluding from what's (not) going on. I guess they just don't want to announce it openly, because a considerable number of people still buy their chests, engage in their pay2win events etc., so a nice amount of $$$ is still flowing in almost by itself, keeping the appearance will still pay off nicely for a while. Maybe even a DF+++ armor is around the corner?

It's Gree's own fault having destroyed a game with such great potential. They've done everything wrong they could possibly have.... really unbeliavable. Companies with a fraction of the money Gree makes per month have smarter managers than they seem to have (or have had? ). I just feel sorry for all the players/customers who are still believing in the game and continue to invest considerable parts of their income into it without being able or willing to read the signs.
    Well said, but I think the moment Funzio handed the game over to GREE, Knights & Dragons was a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by xWolfSlayerx View Post
    Anyways, GREE need to work on their programming and communication, currently it looks like someone who has half asleep who programmed the event and got the dates and distributions wrong and decided it would be fine leaving the way it is, praying that no one would notice and complain.
    I agree. Snowflakes confusion, the 2-war mess and now the current blitz raid is no longer listed on the news ticker while it's still running...
    Kind of sounds like "oh we all go on holiday and leave an intern to run the shop during that time".
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    I agree. Snowflakes confusion, the 2-war mess and now the current blitz raid is no longer listed on the news ticker while it's still running...
    Kind of sounds like "oh we all go on holiday and leave an intern to run the shop during that time".
    They probably don't communicate properly with the customer base like normal companies would regarding issues because their employess that are there to communicate with us are Japanese people who only speak and communicate in Japanese, and are illiterate in English.
    Last edited by xWolfSlayerx; 01-05-2016 at 08:51 PM.

you must refer to their programming language skills. Because setting a date or displaying the correct windows can hardly be any other kind of 'language' problem.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    you must refer to their programming language skills. Because setting a date or displaying the correct windows can hardly be any other kind of 'language' problem.
    That too..

Based on all thats been posted above this armor must be pretty rare.
    Ive only seen a handfull in the arena leaderboards.
    Any guesses as to how many actully got crafted?
    Remember i said guesses

I crafted a reg and a + version of the snowflake DF there is no ++ unless the + has to be maxed I currently have it at lv 45

I crafted the regular version. I need around 400 snowflakes to craft the + version, like that will ever happen now the event is over.

Well this might be the "winter" hope there is also a sping summer and fall armor

Quote Originally Posted by Taniswolf View Post
    I crafted a reg and a + version of the snowflake DF there is no ++ unless the + has to be maxed I currently have it at lv 45
    That's prolly the case so I don't think you can craft the ++ unless u still have some frags left.

Quote Originally Posted by xWolfSlayerx View Post
    That's prolly the case so I don't think you can craft the ++ unless u still have some frags left.

There is no ++, I have the + at level 100 and there was no message about being able to craft a ++.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired