Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Hyaline & ++ armors

Anyone get enough snowflakes to craft the Hyaline Sleetrobes, or get a ++ armor from the phoenix chest (I think that's what it's called)?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

In 1 day? Lol. I barerly have collected 3 snowflakes...
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Anyone get enough snowflakes to craft the Hyaline Sleetrobes, or get a ++ armor from the phoenix chest (I think that's what it's called)?
    I've only gotten 5 and I've given up. GREE aren't thinking anymore at this point in time. At least back then the way they rake in money there was some degree of thinking, this time it seems they just thought of a random idea and decided to implement it into the game and pray that it works. This new 'feature' is irrational thinking from GREE's part and just outright absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot View Post
    In 1 day? Lol. I barerly have collected 3 snowflakes...
    You and I both know there's someone out there that would keep spending gems on the chest to get those snowflakes, if for no better reason than to have an exclusive armor. An then spend gems to finish it early so they could plaster screenshots of their trophy everywhere.

I'm mostly interested in the ++ version armors, to see if any previously released armors got a ++, or if it's just the new armor that has it.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

I'm mostly interested in the ++ version armors, to see if any previously released armors got a ++, or if it's just the new armor that has it.
    Some people listed the following in a facebook comment:
    "It seems as though the beginning DFS are now available df ++. Phoenix ward is 3414/3490. Eye of tiamatt ++ at lvl 49 is 2686/2711. All the info i have"
    "I have the eye of Tiamat ++ lvl 69 and 2882/2893"
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

You and I both know there's someone out there that would keep spending gems on the chest to get those snowflakes, if for no better reason than to have an exclusive armor. An then spend gems to finish it early so they could plaster screenshots of their trophy everywhere.

You're right. I was rather thinking about the base of players whom going to get it in more "traditional" way, grinding adventure mode to the limit. Apropos, the drop is terrible. If it's an limited time event, I doubt somebody going to complete it in time playing free to play way.

I've seen Eye of Tiamat++ on level 103 - 3428/3400.
    OTB Yeezy

Sorry for double post but the snowflakes event ends till 4th January...
    OTB Yeezy

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot View Post
    Sorry for double post but the snowflakes event ends till 4th January...
    That's just absurd, I mean if Heroic in 7 days was impossible, then this is just a joke. GREE really thinks that they can scam us like that. This is another event I can sit out on. I sincerely thank you GREE, merry Christmas!

Ridiculous unless you intend to spend 24,000 gems. In which case you are Gree's new best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Ridiculous unless you intend to spend 24,000 gems. In which case you are Gree's new best friend.
    The RA guys won't mind it, the'll take it as another t1 push lol.

A really terrible event, like so many recently. The 'reward' for weeks of grinding being less keys for a pretty much uninteresting chest being another.

It is as if Gree were saying: "that's how little we give about all of you morons, see how we express our disdain about you, our customer base, as openly as ever during Christmas holidays!"
    Last edited by roookey1; 12-26-2015 at 07:32 AM.

Ive been doing nothing but grinding and with raid rewards ive gotten 103. But game refuses to give me the rings and amulets from the raid rewards.
    If its not one thing its another.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    A really terrible event, like so many recently. The 'reward' for weeks of grinding being less keys for a pretty much uninteresting chest being another.

It is as if Gree were saying: "that's how little we give about all of you morons, see how we express our disdain about you, our customer base, as openly as ever during Christmas holidays!"
    They were prolly trying to make some money to spend during their Christmas holidays while we after paying GREE remember we have Christmas presents to give and GREE is on on a vacation with their Japanese dictator and their inadequate staff along with their useless Customer Service. And yes, every one of their Customer Service time is useless, excluding none of their games. Happy Boxing Day, scammers and may you recognize your uselessness, ignorance, greed, and your inadequacy changing before its too late. Sometimes the truth hurts and when you don't face it, it hurts even more.

I have heard of at least one person getting enough snow flakes to craft from farming but no idea where is best to farm. Any ideas?
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

I dont believe it mos. Ive been grinding non stop. Ive done over 100 char levels since snowflakes are available and ive only gotten 236 snowflakes.
    If there is a trick i would love to know.