Thread: WTF happend

WTF happend

WTF now DF's need to be lvl'd to lvl 105.
    If you had maxed DF's, you need to lvl them more, thanks a lot Gree.
    This is ****ed up imo

more DF news: I just got a "snowflake" drop at KoD Epic. Apparently 600 snowflakes lets you craft a Hyaline Sleetrobes air/water DF armor (1871 atk @ lvl 1, def obscured by the slowflake icon, and apparently part of a set) ...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    more DF news: I just got a "snowflake" drop at KoD Epic. Apparently 600 snowflakes lets you craft a Hyaline Sleetrobes air/water DF armor (1871 atk @ lvl 1, def obscured by the slowflake icon, and apparently part of a set) ...
    GREE is raking in as much money as they can apparently. They're getting more desperate now.

Apparently 54 matching fba for 99-105 lol. I think 1-99 is around 140 fba. What a joke.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Apparently 54 matching fba for 99-105 lol. I think 1-99 is around 140 fba. What a joke.
    In other words, "if you want to use the stats of the extra 6 levels, open lots of FBA chests"?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    In other words, "if you want to use the stats of the extra 6 levels, open lots of FBA chests"?
    Basically.
    no

Marco, it feels like you're onto something here....

I feel satisfied that I didn't believe the BS with the snowflakes from the beginning and didn't even bother spending time or money for it.
    Pulling out of the game and only helping my guild on occasion (as long as I still can with my devaluating armor) was my best decision a few months ago!
    I afforded myself a few nice (and palpable) presents for myself this month with all the money I saved.