DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas to everyone from PR1

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Merry Christmas to everyone from PR1

Just wanted to post on behalf of Phoenix Rising 1 that everyone has a safe and happy Christmas and new year. Even to Barney and Gene. To show we are such nice guys, we will gift them first next front line. So merry Christmas to barney and ️️Gene and the sell outs from ️kys. Enjoy first next fl. You guys deserve it after spending so much last two front lines. Enjoy and be safe

Ps PUN is now the worst ever team to have won a Wd with a putrid 6 titles
    Last edited by Bloodlust_revenge; 12-21-2015 at 05:20 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My goodness, such graciousness, kindness, and humility has been missing from these forums.

We've never seen such tender, honest sentiments in all these last four years.

Merry Christmas, and a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year to all.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That PR1 is a very nobel group to do that, completely in line with the spirit of giving during these holidays. I too will wish Gene and the KYS sell outs that remain with ghosts a happy holiday but I cannot bring myself to include that compulsive liar and narcissistic chump Barnes the same. I will however wish that he contracts the most powerful flu around, maybe that will shut him up for a while.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Dew, you know how much finishing first means to Stephen so we are gonna let him have it one last time!

The point of this post has been missed. PHOENIX Rising wants to wish EVERYONE a happy and safe Christmas and all the best in 2016 even our "enemies" in ghosts and gayfellas also!

Love PR1

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Translation: running out of gold, so laying back to save for wd, and claiming letting the team enjoy their holiday. What was it that you said before noinga, oh yes. We play the team that was presented to us. That's ok, save for wd. Lol.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlust_revenge View Post
    Dew, you know how much finishing first means to Stephen so we are gonna let him have it one last time!

The point of this post has been missed. PHOENIX Rising wants to wish EVERYONE a happy and safe Christmas and all the best in 2016 even our "enemies" in ghosts and gayfellas also!

Love PR1
    I always knew you guys were gracious winners, now everyone should see it too.

Your kind words have brought tears to my eyes.

It almost tempts me to beg you to join your wonderful band of decent human beings.

What a great gift you'll be giving to Stephen.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Translation: running out of gold, so laying back to save for wd, and claiming letting the team enjoy their holiday. What was it that you said before noinga, oh yes. We play the team that was presented to us. That's ok, save for wd. Lol.

Merry Christmas, Happy, Healthy, Prosperous 2016.

"

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    No Stephen stop your spin. We are being nice and spending holidays with family and friends and giving you our gift. We dictate who comes first now, and in the spirit in the season, it will be your last ever first place win. You're welcome

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hey zeebos, I still don't understand why you were so embarrassed to be a bird that you denied you were for so long here in the forum. You thought no one knew who you were I guess,lol. It's ok to come out of the closet.

Post Count
    Happy Winter Solstice.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Happy Winter Solstice.
    Summer Solstice down here but thanks anyway...

Banned
    Post Count
    Merry Christmas to you all!

Post Count
    Back at you friend!
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Merry Christmas all so love the banter all good fun in line with Christmas. A time to think of the less fortunate and sharing

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    Merry Christmas all so love the banter all good fun in line with Christmas. A time to think of the less fortunate and sharing
    You're right. Zee, dew and I were out of line. Stephen has a personality disorder. It is not right to make fun of his narcisstic short comings which align perfectly with his compulsive lying and never ending search for praise and "power".

But as we are aware of this as is anyone who has come across him or read his posts, we will allow him to have first one last time this frontline.