Exclamation Lost account please respond

i recently binded my account to my ipad and had the give it a reset but when i log back in to my ipad i re download the app and complete tutorial , i then go on retrieve account , type in my email and the error 'the email that was entered is not bound to an account on the current regions server' So how can i change server to get my account back? + the support team seem to be dodging my emails please help

No one from Gree gives a sh.. about their forums anymore. None of them will read this, let alone being able to help without any details provided.

Basically, you'd need to install from a Google Play Store outside Europe (through VPN or a Google account specifically set to a location outside Europe). But I've read that doesn't work if u didn't do it right from the start, so uninstalling and installing again will probably not help.

So grab yourself a Gree customer support queue ticket and while you wait for it to be processed for a month or so, learn about more rewarding games on Google Play and don't forget to share. If Gree doesn't help and you have invested money into the game, I'd recommend to complain at your local customer protection centre or Google directly. Time to just swallow it and write off hundreds of $ of losses should be over considering their ignorance towards their high-paying customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph Philippou View Post
    i recently binded my account to my ipad and had the give it a reset but when i log back in to my ipad i re download the app and complete tutorial , i then go on retrieve account , type in my email and the error 'the email that was entered is not bound to an account on the current regions server' So how can i change server to get my account back? + the support team seem to be dodging my emails please help
    I'm not sure if you were originally on global or EU server, but I am having this issue too. I am in the EU, I have an EU account and a global account. Before the latest update I could sign into Game Centre and access my global account, and when I signed out my EU account was there. Now when I sign out, 99% of the time it gives me a brand new global account instead of my EU one.

Each time this happens, I delete and reinstall the game and my EU account returns.

It would be helpful if you could confirm your geographical location - are you in Europe?

Do you know if you were on global before? If Dragonforged armours were available then you were on global. If Arena rewards are legendary rather than epics, you are on EU.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired