GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Gree

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Dear Gree

I would like to comment on this

Your record of giving out compensation prizes is.....to put it nicely and talking from experience. Substandard at best, a total lie, bit of a wank, another chance to screw the players.

But have a nice day .....

"Regarding points scored and leaderboard standings, we will ensure that no player or syndicate is unfairly disadvantaged by points scored using this glitch. For example if you finish in 100th place but would have finished in 50th place were it not for points other players scored using this glitch you will be awarded the prizes for 50th place after the event. This will be done after the end of the event, and may take place after the normal event of event rewarding."

Post Count
    Didn't fight club get awarded co-winner prizes once for complaining?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Dear Gree

One small question, once you realized there was a problem,why didn't you just immediately stop the game "for maintenance" ?
    A cynical person would say you allowed players to keep buying because to stop the game would interfere with your revenue stream.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You must be thinking of sas

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    I would like to comment on this

Your record of giving out compensation prizes is.....to put it nicely and talking from experience. Substandard at best, a total lie, bit of a wank, another chance to screw the players.

But have a nice day ......"
    True. But the top teams in this war still look like they are falling in line to the usual rankings, so what does Gree care? They know nobody at the top is quitting.

Post Count
    A cynical person would say you allowed players to keep buying because to stop the game would interfere with your revenue stream.
    Nothing cynical about that. That's exactly the reason. Why should those of us who didn't cheat have to stop while they solve your problem?
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Nothing cynical about that. That's exactly the reason. Why should those of us who didn't cheat have to stop while they solve your problem?
    Well, you could go spend your time doing something else

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Stopping a game for a short time, fixing the problem before it grew into a large problem, so afterwards everyone could play their normal game would have been a sensible approach.

Post Count
    Dear Gree

One small question, once you realized there was a problem,why didn't you just immediately stop the game "for maintenance" ?
    Why should the rest of us be punished because you decided to cheat?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You're smarter than that, Dippy. If memory serves, you're an attorney

We had offer, acceptance and delivery (performance). If I mistakenly offer to sell something to you at the wrong price, I may not have to sell it at that price, but if I have taken your money and delivered the item, I may be hard-pressed to get it back. That's not cheating, that's business .

Cheating is when Gree fails to deliver the star power prizes for three consecutive box events and ignores tickets complaining about it
    Geo. 250

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Why should the rest of us be punished because you decided to cheat?
    Who was "cheating".? Gree put a product up for sale and players purchased the advertised product.

Post Count
    It was a glitch, but whatever floats your boat. I say let you have your gold so you can have fun for a week, then declare the game broken (as it would be if you were allowed to have it) and start the game over with a playerwipe.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Glitch vs programming
    For all we know maybe a Gree staffer who plays the game just wanted to help out a few friends.

Post Count
    Glitch vs programming
    For all we know maybe a Gree staffer who plays the game just wanted to help out a few friends.
    Which would also be cheating...
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    I find it reprehensible that people would accuse FC/AOW, SAS or members thereof of cheating.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1