Gree TOS vs. BBB & Weights and Measure

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree TOS vs. BBB & Weights and Measure

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Gree TOS vs. BBB & Weights and Measure

Your terms of service or condition does not sheild you from false advertisement or false accusations. I advise everyone to keep track of their credit or debit transactions. Unless it's proved that you in fact hacked or manipulated their system to gain an advantage then what you purchased can not be confiscated. This is not a Bank error, you in fact saw an advertisement and made a purchase. You are not held liable for their errors. You can make the case that it's the only reason you completed the transaction. BBB is the Better Business Bureau. This will in fact be a class action suit if they tamper with a final sale, which is against the law. Refer to the SEC(Security Exchange Commission). Gree its your error and you have to pay for it. Your Terms Of Service doesn't apply in this case.

Post Count
    Let me know how that turns out.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've already contacted a reputable law firm & started a lawsuit. The lawyer from Dewey Screwem and Howe said I have an open and shut case.

Post Count
    "If I don't beat your wrap, I'll eat my hat, and some popcorn"
    -Dewey Screwem and Howe

They do good work.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    I've already contacted a reputable law firm & started a lawsuit. The lawyer from Dewey Screwem and Howe said I have an open and shut case.
    Yes but Gree has better law firm: Dewy Cheatem and Howe. They will beat your lawyers in court. Judges don't like the Screwem partners.

Judging by how the mock and ridiculed the number one customer don't see how this epic fail is going to change their view of their customers.

Happy Holidays!

Post Count
    Merry Christmas!