This is not a glitch, a glitch is a fault in programming that allows unfair advantage. This is an error. Sale of goods act say if you agree to purchase at an advertised price and the transaction occurred then both parties are bound to honour it.

Gree did advertised it, made the bundles go live after quality check and accepted my purchase.

Then you say I used a glitch and you ban my accounts, also those who didnt buy the bundles?

1. What about the box event where I have used a lot of gold (bought before the error)? Its timing out and I cant do anything about it.

2. Im sitting as leader and DL. I cant change DL. The whole team is suffering because Gree is blaming the customers for their error.
When can someone change this until Im back online again?
2.1. No one can make walls as long as the leader is banned. This give opponents another unfair advantage. How will you fix this?

3. Those who didn't buy the bundle, have now figured out they can hit the banned accounts for good points, getting unfair wins and streaks. Low lvls with low stats can win against any banned player. Isn't this a glitch?
3.1. How do you gonna handle them? Ban them after you cleared up the original banned ones?

4. When will the banned accounts comes online again?
4.1. Very soon or after the war is finished?

5. How will you handle the violation of consumer laws from country to country?
I'm sitting in a country who gives consumer protection against scams and fraud. As well all players in EU, US, Canada and Asia/AU too

These are questions players from SAS and a bunch of other top 50 teams are asking right now. I'm in a chat room with most of the Top 50 teams and everyone wants some answers.

I strongly advise you to come online to the forum and answer questions asked as fast as you fixed the bundles.

Until further, you should also change your tread about the bundles. Calling your customers cheaters and glitchers when no one else other than yourself is to blame, will have consequences beyond your expectations.

Lastely, call of the war. Take the game offline, reset it to what it was like until Gree made the error live and put the game online and make the war go on with everyone start at zero points. Its better with a short, fair war than this.

I kindly ask everyone to ignore trolls in this tread as I will do.