Banned accounts - Questions from all Top 3-50 teams. Developer needed - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned accounts - Questions from all Top 3-50 teams. Developer needed

Post Count
    I would appreciate some answers from Gree. With the leader board showing the banned acts ip there is no point going for indy placement.

(I know there won't be any, so not holding my breath.)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by POW! View Post
    I saw it. I didnt buy it because I knew what would follow and didnt want to get mixed up in it. Retail law is different from online law, in a store you have physical mechanical transactions. Online there are automatic transactions. Meaning that there is no one to review the individual transaction prior to agreement. In e-commerce the contract is the terms of service agreement. You agree to the terms of service prior to account creation for transactions. Thats your legally binding contract. So the answers are in the terms of service that were agreed upon prior to account creation. Is there language in the TOS that allows the site to reserve the right to freeze, cancel, edit, refund, etc?

There is also unilateral mistake of fact. And this is whats most important. Was there an error, that one party involved in the transaction was not aware of? Was the error unconscionable? Meaning was it reasonable to assume it was a mistake?

Please respectfully understand I do not know the TOS. I agreed to them but never read them. Im not trying to takes sides or create an argument. Im simply stating some facts as I understand them. That way you can take them, and see how it applies to your situation. And properly focus your energy and efforts to combat this. You may find you have no legal grounds. But that does not limit your ability to protest.
    Do we actually have someone on the forum with some real legal training? Good to know. Question: how would this differ from airlines posting fares at a reduced price in error, which they then have to honor for everyone who buys tickets before they fix their error?

Post Count
    Not a thing from Gree except that locked thread that says 'shame on you players to have the audacity to buy a bundle from us when we offered too much gold! Your accounts have been locked (in the middle of a war) and you will be investigated!'

So Gree effectively alienated their gold purchasing userbase. All free players will be unaffected and are fine, and can beat the gold spenders now because their stats are worthless while their accounts are banned.

You could not write a sitcom this good. Just when you think Gree can't do anything more ridiculous, they blow you away.

I freaking love it, and look forward to what they have in store for us! Weeeeeeee!

For Dippy:

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by evj View Post
    Yes I do. This is a very serious incident and many sitting on the fence waiting for Gree's response, it would be a disaster if they don't.
    So, they fixed the bundles in 10 minutes, banned many of their customers and went home for the weekend knowing it would creating a **** storm of angry players and customers.

It show their care.....

I only have one word for it: Arrogant

Gree, I take your silent point. Merry Christmas to you all

Post Count
    Oh yeah, Gree wipes their ass with us. They have not made that a secret in a long long time.

If you cared even the least little bit, it would be impossible to screw up this much.

But nope, not even close baby.

I can't wait to see what they have in store. At this point, I'm sure I will be blown away at least 5 more times before the game goes belly up.

Gree never ceases to amaze, and it's just fascinating!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    Not a thing from Gree except that locked thread that says 'shame on you players to have the audacity to buy a bundle from us when we offered too much gold! Your accounts have been locked (in the middle of a war) and you will be investigated!'

So Gree effectively alienated their gold purchasing userbase. All free players will be unaffected and are fine, and can beat the gold spenders now because their stats are worthless while their accounts are banned.

You could not write a sitcom this good. Just when you think Gree can't do anything more ridiculous, they blow you away.

I freaking love it, and look forward to what they have in store for us! Weeeeeeee!

For Dippy:
    Not only that, but they didn't own their mistake and actually accused you of cheating. Are you all just going to accept that?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Update:

We are continuing to work on this issue to resolve it as soon as possible. We do not have a precise estimate on the remaining time, however our current expectation is that we will be able to unlock these accounts today. We are not planning on waiting until the end of the event unless unexpected technical limitations prevent us from resolving it sooner.

Regarding points scored and leaderboard standings, we will ensure that no player or syndicate is unfairly disadvantaged by points scored using this glitch. For example if you finish in 100th place but would have finished in 50th place were it not for points other players scored using this glitch you will be awarded the prizes for 50th place after the event. This will be done after the end of the event, and may take place after the normal event of event rewarding.

Once again we thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this.

^^^above update from GREE. Not very clear, and doesn't seem like they are taking away points, so how do you know exactly where you end up? How do you know which players have used the cheap gold? I smell more trouble here.. OMG

Post Count
    I always finish top 500 but haven't bothered this time as so many people got a jump on me. Maybe I would've pushed for 1st. How would gree even know?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetric View Post
    Not only that, but they didn't own their mistake and actually accused you of cheating. Are you all just going to accept that?
    Thats prolly the worst. They did a fault that shouldnt happen, the programmer made a mistake, the QA didnt checked it and it wasnt checked in game as soon as it was live.

Hey, its the customers fault! Cheaters! Glitchers! Liars! Why do we even care to make this game for you?

Many have called me out as cheater cuz they dont know how the game is played properly, some just like to spread rumors cuz their frustrated, some are just not better etc etc. I ignore them, winning a discussion with intelligent peeps are hard, winning discussions with stupids are impossible.

But this is different, they said I did cheat cuz I bought a couple of bundlepacks. I bought 2, 4m gold, had 44k on hand up front and had 4m and 43k when They banned me and said I cheat.

Im a honest, hard working man, against cheating in every perspective of my life. I raise my children to be honest and good citizens and now a compamy without morale and who refuse to take responsibility of their own action, try to cover them self by calling me a cheater?? Attacking my name, reputation, person and rolemodell as dad???

Gree, you have messed with the wrong guy this time.
    Last edited by evj; 12-19-2015 at 12:06 PM.

Post Count
    You've got to admit you knew it was a mistake when you bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You've got to admit you knew it was a mistake when you bought it.
    what difference would it make?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree needs to own their mistake and stop blaming the players!!! Blame the programmer that screwed up. I would have more respect for this company if they said, hey we made a mistake, we are removing the gold. Case closed!! They are still allowing others to benefit from their mistake. The war is still going on, people are spending gold to attack other players that they have no hope in beating if those accounts weren't banned. What are you going to do about that gree??? You have banned players because they had an unfair advantage. Because of those actions, you have given others an unfair advantage. How do you fix it?? Shut the war down, reset the game, and have a do over. That is the only way to settle this fairly.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetric View Post
    And then locked the thread! You shut up you dirty person that spent real money on the game and glitched us because we threw up retarded stuff! Your account is locked buster!

This forum should have a direct link to The Onion, but it doesn't. This is really what's happening.

I don't see how Gree can beat this one, but somehow, some way, I'm sure they will.

They never cease to amaze, and that is awesome.

Post Count
    If this has taught anyone anything, I hope it teaches everyone that spending real money on this game can get you banned. You buy the wrong bundle with real money that's the best deal, you can kiss your account good bye.

Merry Christmas!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    what difference would it make?
    Spoken like a true SAShole!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.