GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned accounts - Questions from all Top 3-50 teams. Developer needed

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Banned accounts - Questions from all Top 3-50 teams. Developer needed

This is not a glitch, a glitch is a fault in programming that allows unfair advantage. This is an error. Sale of goods act say if you agree to purchase at an advertised price and the transaction occurred then both parties are bound to honour it.

Gree did advertised it, made the bundles go live after quality check and accepted my purchase.

Then you say I used a glitch and you ban my accounts, also those who didnt buy the bundles?

1. What about the box event where I have used a lot of gold (bought before the error)? Its timing out and I cant do anything about it.

2. Im sitting as leader and DL. I cant change DL. The whole team is suffering because Gree is blaming the customers for their error.
    When can someone change this until Im back online again?
    2.1. No one can make walls as long as the leader is banned. This give opponents another unfair advantage. How will you fix this?

3. Those who didn't buy the bundle, have now figured out they can hit the banned accounts for good points, getting unfair wins and streaks. Low lvls with low stats can win against any banned player. Isn't this a glitch?
    3.1. How do you gonna handle them? Ban them after you cleared up the original banned ones?

4. When will the banned accounts comes online again?
    4.1. Very soon or after the war is finished?

5. How will you handle the violation of consumer laws from country to country?
    I'm sitting in a country who gives consumer protection against scams and fraud. As well all players in EU, US, Canada and Asia/AU too

These are questions players from SAS and a bunch of other top 50 teams are asking right now. I'm in a chat room with most of the Top 50 teams and everyone wants some answers.

I strongly advise you to come online to the forum and answer questions asked as fast as you fixed the bundles.

Until further, you should also change your tread about the bundles. Calling your customers cheaters and glitchers when no one else other than yourself is to blame, will have consequences beyond your expectations.

Lastely, call of the war. Take the game offline, reset it to what it was like until Gree made the error live and put the game online and make the war go on with everyone start at zero points. Its better with a short, fair war than this.

I kindly ask everyone to ignore trolls in this tread as I will do.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Great thread mate. The SAS name drop will definitely get you the answers that you are searching for very quickly...

The only two issues I see in your post is the lack of threatening to boycott or informing GREE you'll get a refund.

Make those changes & I'd give it 5 stars.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    Great thread mate. The SAS name drop will definitely get you the answers that you are searching for very quickly...

The only two issues I see in your post is the lack of threatening to boycott or informing GREE you'll get a refund.

Make those changes & I'd give it 5 stars.

I want to see Gree's answer first. They have a chance to show HOW much tcare about their players and customers here.
    Last edited by evj; 12-19-2015 at 05:40 AM.

Post Count
    i didn't buy this bundle. Not because it felt like cheating, but because it still wasn't enough of a value for me to justify giving this company $40. The fact that they hide behind a locked thread in which they call their customers cheaters for buying gold that they put out there shows again, how little they care about their customers. To add insult to injury they are going to give everyone what Gree thinks is a fair amount of gold??? That's not how a reputable company does business. If you are going to take back gold then you have to take it all back and refund all of their money. You can't arbitrarily decide what someone should spend their money on. This is just giving people ammunition to seek other recourse. And before any pretend lawyers jump into this thread, people are completely justified for any action they take to rectify this poor decision by Gree. EVJ brings up some very valid points and they only fair way to rectify Gree's incompetence would be to reset the game to before the war and not use this as an excuse to scan people out of their money.

Post Count
    You really expect a response from gree?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    You really expect a response from gree?
    Yes I do. This is a very serious incident and many sitting on the fence waiting for Gree's response, it would be a disaster if they don't.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They won't answer until after battles are over, IF then.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm seeing a lot of players who had a blast using a lot of gold in a very few hours, that's probably the most fun the had in years playing Crime City, so not only bad things coming out of terrible mistakes.

However it will be interresting to see how GREE will possible roll back all actions made with the cheapest gold in history, completing scratcher events, LTQs, buying buildings, upgrading them, buying crates, open boxes, donating materials to syndicates who then upgrade the base.... Very interresting it will be, but my thoughts says the ones who spend gold competing the last many weeks, will be pretty disappointed they could have spend this little. If you think the accomplish disaster was bad, it has just been topped. Merry Xmas.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree with op. Gree needs to answer and answer fast. This is a violation of so many consumer protection laws...by gree actually placing the golden the accounts of those that spend real money, they completed a sales transaction. Which is legal and binding with proof of receipt.

Post Count
    Remember when they released crates and the prices were incorrect at first? The same thing happened then with people taking advantage. Almost everyone who didn't, wished they had, because Funzio allowed it and then corrected the prices. The result was the ultra strong accounts that took advantage also gained the additional advantage of other accounts having to pay 300% more real dollars to catch up.

Funzio obviously had no clue how to handle such a screw up. What Gree is doing now sucks for everyone affected but is clearly what is best for the game for everyone.

So quit your crying and read the sticky post. Your account will be back with everything you actually paid for after Gree fixes their mistake. This is the kind of service people have been begging for from Gree for years, don't yell at them for it now that they at least look like they're trying.

Post Count
    I read the sticky note. In fact, I referenced it in my post above. Reading comprehension is your friend. People paid for 2,000,000 bars of gold. They did not pay for an arbitrary number as determined by Gree. What about the other issues the OP raised? Just bury your head in the sand and pretend they don't exist? You should consider applying for a job with Gree. You'd fit right in.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How about the person using an IOS in my syn that did NOT purchase the "cheater bundle" but has been locked out since the ban hammer came down? He is a paying customer so what would be fair compensation for him?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    I read the sticky note. In fact, I referenced it in my post above. Reading comprehension is your friend. People paid for 2,000,000 bars of gold. They did not pay for an arbitrary number as determined by Gree. What about the other issues the OP raised? Just bury your head in the sand and pretend they don't exist? You should consider applying for a job with Gree. You'd fit right in.
    The last time some players got a huge quantity of gold they weren't entitled to, Gree took it back very quick. Those players who'd used it up if I remember right were deemed to owe the company for what they'd used. As I wasn't one of them I don't know how that panned out, but would you prefer that solution to it being taken back?

Blocking the accounts was a wrong decision no doubt, but allowing those players to blast through 2,000,000 gold when they'd only paid for what, 800 bars or whatever that bundle would normally give you, would be a bad outcome against all other players who are vastly in the majority. I can only guess that blocking gold use by those accounts until the situation was rectified was not possible.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 12-19-2015 at 06:24 AM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Post Count
    It's certainly not a correct practice to simply replace the erroneous bundles with the contents that the bundle should have contained. A full refund and take the gold away - fine. But to simply assume that people would have bought the packs anyway is obviously incorrect and a bait and switch at best. For all we know as customers it's simply a shady business practice and a deliberate error. Who knows.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Amount was 1000 gold. The 2m was most likely cc cash and not gold. The right move was to shut down the game, cause now this war is a joke. And the threat of banning players that took advantage of the bundle pack is even a bigger joke. Doing that and most of your gold spenders are gone. And you dont want that Gree now do ya?