Banned accounts - Questions from all Top 3-50 teams. Developer needed - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned accounts - Questions from all Top 3-50 teams. Developer needed

Post Count
    What does everyone want for Christmas?

How about we talk about that until the gold spenders get their accounts back?

LOL!

I want peace on Earth! Aim high!

Post Count
    I already got it. Thank you, Santa!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Spoken like a true SAShole!
    Trying to insult someone smarter than you doesn't make you look any better...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    Trying to insult someone smarter than you doesn't make you look any better...
    Montecore is a used Hyundai salesman.

Dipstick is a lawyer.

I'll let you figure out for yourself which of the two is more intelligent.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    What does everyone want for Christmas?

How about we talk about that until the gold spenders get their accounts back?

LOL!

I want peace on Earth! Aim high!
    I just want all the presidential candidates to stay in the race, because the drama is getting good!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    On the lighter side of it all, was the best 2 hours of playing this game ever!!!!!
    Yes we all cheated the game by buying something they offered for sale.....oh wait,no we didn't! I was hoping for a permanent ban as we all broke the rules, but that would then end the game banning those who bought gold! Simply reset it, only way to be fair to all. If they don't then everyone will have a good claim for refunds.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So people bought gold, admittedly it was an exceptionally good offer.
    Gree has let other programming errors stand eg: running the wrong prize script for 12 hours in a box event, where some players doubled their stats during that time, and Gree allowed those players to keep playing.
    So even though the gold sale was to good to be true, players would have been foolish to assume Gree would do anything, it would depend on how many bought that bundle. Plus if one bought others needed to also buy just to keep up
    Sigh.... I wish I had, I would have had the best gold spending fun ever, and getting banned BONUS. Get to have a tap free weekend

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    So people bought gold, admittedly it was an exceptionally good offer.
    Gree has let other programming errors stand eg: running the wrong prize script for 12 hours in a box event, where some players doubled their stats during that time, and Gree allowed those players to keep playing.
    So even though the gold sale was to good to be true, players would have been foolish to assume Gree would do anything, it would depend on how many bought that bundle. Plus if one bought others needed to also buy just to keep up
    Sigh.... I wish I had, I would have had the best gold spending fun ever, and getting banned BONUS. Get to have a tap free weekend
    Cheating is nothing to brag about!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I feel for those who hace gotten banned for this error. I completely agree with the points raised. My problem is quite differfent however; I paid for two $79.99 gold packs at start of the event. Paid for the first, received 2750 gold, immediately paid for the second, and had 2750 gold removed from my account and the packs disappeared. I have sent Gree 3 emails and have not had any response. Charges immediately posted to my credit card however, which i have now disputed with american express and reported Gree for fraud. I have had it with their **** and this may be the last straw.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

According to the trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Dctrbar View Post
    I feel for those who hace gotten banned for this error. I completely agree with the points raised. My problem is quite differfent however; I paid for two $79.99 gold packs at start of the event. Paid for the first, received 2750 gold, immediately paid for the second, and had 2750 gold removed from my account and the packs disappeared. I have sent Gree 3 emails and have not had any response. Charges immediately posted to my credit card however, which i have now disputed with american express and reported Gree for fraud. I have had it with their **** and this may be the last straw.
    According to the two trolls, that would be cheating. You got too much gold for your purchase. You typically get 1500-1850 for that purchase price. That bundle was 2,750 so you should not have bought it because it was cheating in the eyes of Gree, Dip, and Grim.

There is no difference between an extra 1,000 in gold and extra 2m; IMHO. How can one differentiate?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Trolls gonna troll!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Who is bragging ?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    Who is bragging ?
    Who is cheating?

Post Count
    No one now.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Who is trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Who is cheating?
    Who is trolling?