GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned accounts - Questions from all Top 3-50 teams. Developer needed

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sfun View Post
    Yeah i do. And im sure you know why Gree wants us to believe this is glitch

They need it.
    You admitted its a glitch in the post I quoted.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    So I guess it was a 'glitch' when Steve Harvey awarded the crown to someone else? At least Miss Universe did the right thing and stopped the show and corrected their mistake.

If Gree and the 'poor me' players of the forum are successful in redefining the word glitch to include examples such as buying gold from the store, than they can put the blame on the players and try to justify their actions. A reasonable person would know that this is not even remotely considered a glitch and Gree should own up to their mistakes and refund the money to everyone that was scammed by this bait and switch (I did not buy any gold). They should have stopped the game at the time to make a proper fix, but they didn't do that and there's no way they could now. Bottom line: We have to live with the fact that some players and syndicates got a boost from this mistake, but Gree should take back the items that were in this package and refund the full purchase price. I don't think they'll be able to fix all the other errors they created by not doing a clean fix right away...
    So you're saying that because a handful of players (as a proportion of the whole) spent money on something they must have realised was a colossal snafu - I defy any reasonable person would think this was legit; in no way was it just "buying gold from the store"- then it should either have been allowed to stand (giving those players a massive, massive advantage) or the entire game should have been stopped so as not to upset the people whose actions would have been the cause of the game being shut down in that event. Lol.

Once more we see the sense of entitlement some have; how dare they stop me from getting my normal placing in indie rank. News flash: the game isn't run according to any individual player's desires. Time to move on.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    So you're saying that because a handful of players (as a proportion of the whole) spent money on something they must have realised was a colossal snafu - I defy any reasonable person would think this was legit; in no way was it just "buying gold from the store"- then it should either have been allowed to stand (giving those players a massive, massive advantage) or the entire game should have been stopped so as not to upset the people whose actions would have been the cause of the game being shut down in that event. Lol.

Once more we see the sense of entitlement some have; how dare they stop me from getting my normal placing in indie rank. News flash: the game isn't run according to any individual player's desires. Time to move on.
    You okay? Normally you make a lot more sense than this...

My approach: Since Gree knew about this error shortly after it was released, they should have taken the game down for maintenance, fixed the error and pulled back all the items from the package in question and refunded the player's money (or at least instruct customer service to take this approach for anyone who asked).

Your approach: you agree with the way Gree handled this, which was to ban some players right away, which then put their syndicates in a disadvantage during battles. Other players that bought the package in question were not banned until hours later and were allowed to keep their stat gains and the items they gained for their syndicates, which allowed them to buy more bonuses. In addition, Gree pulled back the gold in question (as well as all the cash in their banks and the current LTB's in some cases for whatever reason), and replace it with a quantity of gold they felt was fair without giving the players any option for a refund.

Since I didn't buy the gold and I'm not in a top syndicate (only a couple players in our syn bought this package as the rest of us play gold free) the impact on my game was minimal. However, I think it's crazy how Some people are trying to call these players cheaters when all they did was push the 'buy' button. Since you're okay with Gree's approach I guess you benefitted from this error either by buying the gold yourself or being in a syndicate that benefitted from these purchases. It's okay if you feel entitled to keep these items. It doesn't make you a bad person.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    While we wait for Gree to post a message saying that they are working on unbanning players.
    There must be a glitch in the system preventing the unfreezing of those accounts.
    But, if it goes on for too long and the players say sod it. I am over it. Does that mean they are then exploiting a glitch in the system and according to the new rule are in danger of being permanently banned ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by keapa View Post
    while we wait for gree to post a message saying that they are working on unbanning players.
    There must be a glitch in the system preventing the unfreezing of those accounts.
    But, if it goes on for too long and the players say sod it. I am over it. Does that mean they are then exploiting a glitch in the system and according to the new rule are in danger of being permanently banned ?
    our team member doc is still not unsuspended - fix this crap

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    our team member doc is still not unsuspended - fix this crap
    absolutely ****ing ridiculous gree - comeon now

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    absolutely ****ing ridiculous gree - comeon now
    holy ****amoly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    holy ****amoly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Multiple teammates submitted tickets......nothing - get off your asses and fix this for your most loyal players....dumbasses

Post Count
    Multiple teammates submitted tickets......nothing - get off your asses and fix this for your most loyal players....dumbasses
    Loyalty has little, if any, association wih quantity of dollars spent. Gree's "most loyal" players are the players who have been around since the beginning without ever quitting, taking a break or complaining about anything, and they may or may not have spent real money.

But clearly you are one of the elite and amazing 1%ers and knew that already.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    You okay? Normally you make a lot more sense than this...

My approach: Since Gree knew about this error shortly after it was released, they should have taken the game down for maintenance, fixed the error and pulled back all the items from the package in question and refunded the player's money (or at least instruct customer service to take this approach for anyone who asked).

Your approach: you agree with the way Gree handled this, which was to ban some players right away, which then put their syndicates in a disadvantage during battles. Other players that bought the package in question were not banned until hours later and were allowed to keep their stat gains and the items they gained for their syndicates, which allowed them to buy more bonuses. In addition, Gree pulled back the gold in question (as well as all the cash in their banks and the current LTB's in some cases for whatever reason), and replace it with a quantity of gold they felt was fair without giving the players any option for a refund.

Since I didn't buy the gold and I'm not in a top syndicate (only a couple players in our syn bought this package as the rest of us play gold free) the impact on my game was minimal. However, I think it's crazy how Some people are trying to call these players cheaters when all they did was push the 'buy' button. Since you're okay with Gree's approach I guess you benefitted from this error either by buying the gold yourself or being in a syndicate that benefitted from these purchases. It's okay if you feel entitled to keep these items. It doesn't make you a bad person.
    I don't think banning the players concerned was a good thing, and said so earlier in this thread. Blocking the use of gold until the issue had been fixed would have been a better approach, assuming that is technically possible without taking the game down completely. But given how long it took to unban the majority of players would either have meant a seriously curtailed war or messing up the entire timetable for a cycle or longer.

If temporary bans were the least worst option, then so be it. As for those players who were able to exploit this for longer, that needs to be corrected too. If Gree need to retrospectively charge the cost of the excess gold to those players' accounts, which they have done before remember, that's that. Hopefully though, they can remove items obtained from the glitch gold instead.

The only other way to sort this out would be to give every player who didn't buy the bundle 2,000,000 free gold so they aren't placed at a disadvantage by it.

FWIW, I'm not a gold buyer either
    Last edited by sister morphine; 12-23-2015 at 12:59 AM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Question back to thread

Quote Originally Posted by F@st View Post
    New entrance in top ten : eastsiders and swaffle house

Never see these on top last 4 years lol...good job guys good jump.
    any news about IP these two teams do with that 2m Gold ?

they get top 10 and some real top 10 was screwed and get top or 20.

they get prize for top 10 ? or get erward for the rank they always do ?

i'm interresting to know that .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F@st View Post
    any news about IP these two teams do with that 2m Gold ?

they get top 10 and some real top 10 was screwed and get top or 20.

they get prize for top 10 ? or get erward for the rank they always do ?

i'm interresting to know that .
    All glitcher IP should be removed from syn and indiv total or grew will have a lawsuit in their hands

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree, not the mispell

Post Count
    Venue? Cause of action? Damages?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    A good attorney should be able to answer those questions on their own...