Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    No one now.
    Oh, there is our answer!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Oh my God, Grim give it a rest, you're just not funny anymore, it's like you're not even trying.

This situation is too damn funny! I am very sorry I missed watching the fun all unfold live, because this is just too rich lol! Even if I had seen the erroneously priced bundle packs, I still wouldn't have bought them, though, not because of any moral issues but because I'm never giving this company another dime, even if they were offering unlimited gold. The fact that they have the audacity to turn this around on the players like they're at fault, and to punish them, and then threaten them with further punishment, I mean lmfao it's like something out of a satire. Also you've gotta love how quickly they respond to this, whereas issues that disadvantage their players take weeks to even get looked at. Just amazing.

Gree, you're terrible and I can't wait to watch you go under whenever that day finally comes. You're morally reprehensible and anyone who ever gives you another cent ought to have their head examined.
    Last edited by Rodimus; 12-19-2015 at 09:42 PM. Reason: offensive language

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Actually tier 1 bundle is 2750 gold same as the botched first advertised bundle people got banned from buying that first time around, also if that account was opened at time of being banned your are unable to access other accounts on same game centre.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So in the second update from our Gree finest here is there statement

"These accounts have been restored to the state immediately before purchases of this bundle were made"

This is false and complete bull**** cause it hasnt. Could any of the development team comment on that? Thank you.

Post Count
    I look forward to that response from Gree. Let's all hold our breaths and wait for it.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lol so Rodimus has time to come in and edit "offensive language" out of my post but doesn't have time to comment.
    Last edited by Rodimus; 12-22-2015 at 03:49 AM.

Post Count
    What would rodimus say? Aside from posting in a different color and being willing to prostitute himself for some greegeld, he's just like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    What would rodimus say? Aside from posting in a different color and being willing to prostitute himself for some greegeld, he's just like you.
    Please don't name and shame Rodimus. it makes him very butthurt.

Post Count
    Shaming? If he's ashamed of it, it's news to me.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    U miss a question : what about ' ip take with that gold ?
    I dont spend one gold me on this war when i see they have remove gold and cash but not ip. There is a problem and maybe impossible to remove that to many work and a script screw all game. Standing out of war was the best way.

Post Count
    I'm pretty sure f@st is mistaken about how they're dealing with cheaters' ip this war, but it's hard to tell...
    Still mad at Bostick.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure f@st is mistaken about how they're dealing with cheaters' ip this war, but it's hard to tell...
    Excatly lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by evj View Post
    But, the way Gree handled this epic failure, have made me go to the think box. As I posted here earlier about calling everyone who bought an announced, legaly bought bundle pack for cheaters and glitchers, is below the line and morally unbelievable.

Also their missing precense here says a lot about their care for those who pays their bills and salaries.
    SAS is back on top of the leaderboard. I'd say no one there is too upset.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This has to be the end of this game..
    Those who bought the gold are annoyed at not keeping it so will most likely stop buying after Gree labelled them cheats
    Those who didn't buy gold get shafted by lower ranks in battle (Gree will not sort it out, clearly impossible otherwise they would have removed points already)
    Those who bought other gold spent more to rank higher....
    It's a balls up beyond the realms so far.
    Game over

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    This has to be the end of this game..
    Those who bought the gold are annoyed at not keeping it so will most likely stop buying after Gree labelled them cheats
    Those who didn't buy gold get shafted by lower ranks in battle (Gree will not sort it out, clearly impossible otherwise they would have removed points already)
    Those who bought other gold spent more to rank higher....
    It's a balls up beyond the realms so far.
    Game over
    If dignity is what keeps the top spenders spending, and gree ousting them as cheaters is enough to make them quit, then they would have stopped spending a long time ago once they realized how much they wasted on this game, which of course was designed with a life cycle in mind. By now, they're too "invested" to quit anyway. This game will never end.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14