Advice on Pet Fusion

Any advice on best way to fuse pets? Tips anyone has discovered? Any help is appreciated! I don't have 10,000 gems to spend on potions to boost rarity!

I'm having the same problem not knowing what combinations to use, my method is the broth method , throw it all in stir simmer and see what u get ��

I like using 8 of the same pet

Have you noticed that the enhancement points for pets have dropped to one tenth of what they used to be? Earlier a single star gold pet used to have 360 enhancement points, now it has only 36. This makes maxing any pets almost impossible, as it becomes too expensive in amount of gold needed. The enhancement points needed has of course not changed. I made a rought calculation that enhancing a pet now from lvl 59 to 60, (maxing a two star gold pet), would cost roughly 2.8 million gold. And that's just the last level. Maxing a pet now cost several tens of million in gold.

I made a ticket about this, even though I don't expect to get any answer. But once it's automatically closed I can give once again them the support feedback I feel they deserve.

Well that sucks!!! So much for working on any pets anymore.

For comparison, I get the following, when using a rare of a matching element:
    Rings: 24 exp
    Armor: 50 exp

Quote Originally Posted by WatermelonSeed View Post
    For comparison, I get the following, when using a rare of a matching element:
    Rings: 24 exp
    Armor: 50 exp
    As a second comparison, leveling a two gold star armor/ring/amulet on level 26->27 requires 35 enhancement points. A DF needs 170 EPs, but a pet needs roughly 700 EPs. And the difference grows for each level. If my memory serves me right, leveling from 59->60 needs roughly 6000 EPs for a pet, while it takes 276 EPs for a DF. Getting 36 EPs from a gold star pet would need roughly 170 pets and the mentioned almost 3 million of gold.

To my big surprise I got already a reply, which was update your game. Yesterday I didn't have it available, now it had arrived. But no, that didn't help. Same 36 EPs after doing the update. I did reply within the hour to Gree, let's wait now if they will still just close it or reply again to my original question.