Old boost and cash buildings in store again

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Old boost and cash buildings in store again

Post Count

Old boost and cash buildings in store again

It seems like we can a chance to buy the boost buildings we didn't buy yet as well as more of the old LTBs and cash buildings. I have 4 AMRs but it still shows up in my store, meaning I can have at least 5. I don't know if we can have a total of 6 or 8 and they are 10 gold more. Unlike last time, ALL the buildings cost gold, even the ****ty ones that cost cash last time. Don't buy them. If you have the 300 building limit hit, I'm not sure how this affects you.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Banned
    Post Count
    I won't be buying any they cost gold and I can't get free gold videos. They are worthless to the majority anyways

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I wonder why this wasn't announced? Annual catch-up was a big money-spinner for the Gree last time around.

More importantly, if it isn't announced, how are we supposed to know how long it will be available? Is this a ploy to get us to panic-buy and pay for instant completion in case we miss out?
    One equal temper of heroic hearts

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pharoah View Post
    I wonder why this wasn't announced? Annual catch-up was a big money-spinner for the Gree last time around.

More importantly, if it isn't announced, how are we supposed to know how long it will be available? Is this a ploy to get us to panic-buy and pay for instant completion in case we miss out?

Panic seems to be a very appropriate word to apply to many things.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Did you guys notice that the elusive Global Satellite network building is here! The one that was in that old MW app?! There were rumors that a some had built it. ! It's funny that the image is N/A. I'm building 1 it's taking 100 hours!

I have sold some buildings and will let you know if the building limit has been lifted.
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Enjoy the ride. Just enjoy the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Dredd View Post
    This is working as intended, the week two tokens build on the week one amount.