Small faction can't Declare in Frontline

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Small faction can't Declare in Frontline

Post Count

Small faction can't Declare in Frontline

For a second FL in a row, my 2 person faction can't declare in FL. Tee response is "War Already Declared". But no war was previously declared, and war never starts.

I got the standard Gree response, reboot, reload the game use the 12/15 update, still not working.

I am wondering if they have blocked small factions from FL???

Thanks

Post Count
    Yup I had the same problem with my newest test faction. Problem is still at gree's end.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Your faction is blocked because you don't buy enough gold.
    Spend more money and all your problems will be solved.

The.gree strikes back.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Yup I had the same problem with my newest test faction. Problem is still at gree's end.
    I just started a new faction. Lucky I have more then 2. Mine not a test. With my faction I was with ppl have lost interest. So decided to go on my own. No worries then when I pop on. But I think GREE have blocked 1/2 man factions to be honest. So its working as intended.

Post Count
    Nope test faction has 10 members unless that is the cutoff. WD was still working though.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    Tickets have gone unanswered, really a very bad sign considering it would appear to be at their end. My suspicion is that a couple of FL's back this faction declared just before the last hour but was never matched. This seems to have put it in a state of limbo where the server saw the declare but the event ended. Yet that state was not reset. I'm wondering if this is connected to the error messages with sessions expiring for players as the declare issue seemed to have cropped up at roughly the same time.

Granted with nobody answering tickets or perhaps even reading them it seems we are done here.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Tickets have gone unanswered, really a very bad sign considering it would appear to be at their end. My suspicion is that a couple of FL's back this faction declared just before the last hour but was never matched. This seems to have put it in a state of limbo where the server saw the declare but the event ended. Yet that state was not reset. I'm wondering if this is connected to the error messages with sessions expiring for players as the declare issue seemed to have cropped up at roughly the same time.

Granted with nobody answering tickets or perhaps even reading them it seems we are done here.
    AO I don't want to agree with you, but the quietness from support seems like there is what I call a ghost team on. The lack of replies is a worry but it just could mean the holiday period. Maybe there gonna do a Xmas event where they need ppl on would be a nice surprise

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    AO I don't want to agree with you, but the quietness from support seems like there is what I call a ghost team on. The lack of replies is a worry but it just could mean the holiday period. Maybe there gonna do a Xmas event where they need ppl on would be a nice surprise
    Yes it is a bad sign. I have been running the most up to date versions on IOS and Android does not appear to be platform specific though.

Not sure what to make of this but I did finally get a reply from support, though it feels rather canned,

Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.

I'm sorry for the delay in responding your email, as we have been receiving higher volumes than usual.

We are aware of this specific issue and are currently in the process of fixing this. I apologize about the inconvenience caused by this, but we appreciate your continued patience!

As an additional information please be informed the current version of the game is 5.2.5. If you are in older version of the game please update to our latest version 5.2.5. which contains many bug fixes and other improvements. We also recommend that you restart your device once the update is complete, to ensure the most current data is being used.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Have had this issue since October. Faction has IOS and Android users but hey, enjoy the free time and to be honest, don't miss trying to win bases. Just collect cash, upgrade buildings and do whatever LTQ's are kicking about.

Once you get over disappointment, and I check every so often in case fix has arrived, you sort of lose interest anyway.

Post Count
    Some guy/gal/tran hit me max number of times today, then raided me.

LOL! Had to get some cash-ola to buy some gunners I reckon mmmmm.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Message from gree revived last night advising all issues on Frontline corrected and that faction could once again play Frontline.

Tries to do so tonight and would like to thank developers for sorting error

But I can't because the message 'war already declared' displays and can't do anything. Oh well, at least they tried.

Post Count
    Nope faction that was locked out with Already in a war is still locked out.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Starting to wish we would be locked out: top 2000 here, we're matched with top 10 all the time, Ghosts and such...
    That will be the end for us