What a sad state of affairs

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What a sad state of affairs

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

What a sad state of affairs

I'm just wondering if anyone from gree even reads this anymore. I haven't seen any mod presence in weeks now so I think they are all gone. The forum used to be good but now it's just our complaints going ignored even twat more than they were before. The state of the game seems pretty obvious when you consider the lack of gree presence on here. It almost makes me wish tadaaah were still around. Oh well.
    Last edited by Lolsies; 12-19-2015 at 06:40 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbl79 View Post
    I'm just wondering if anyone from gree even reads this anymore. I haven't seen any mod presence in weeks now so I think they are all gone. The forum used to be good but now it's just our complaints going ignored even more than they were before. The state of the game seems pretty obvious when you consider the lack of gree presence on here. It almost makes me wish tadaaah were still around. Oh well.

YES. Not sure if the mon.keys can type in their keyboards anymore!

Request those REFUNDS! Direct them to this forum and show them how unresponsive the developers are!

I wonder if the other GREEdy games are also suffering the same or worse.
    Last edited by Lolsies; 12-19-2015 at 06:41 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    I hope you all get refunds you deserve back. Please don't spend anymore as Gree doesn't deserve a dime.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Those guys at GREE clearly don't read anything anymore
    Last edited by Lolsies; 12-19-2015 at 06:41 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't think they give a **** anymore.

Lurker
    Post Count
    �������� Sent, not expecting any help for you know who!

Really don't know if y'all know what your doing. Updated to latest update in App Store when it came out. Restarted several times. Still having error splash screens. Now Frontline is current, scored over 4mil points in first battle and goal shows I'm at 6/10 indie goal!
    Fix it or I'm going elsewhere to enjoy gaming!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Go elsewhere. I play MW but oy because of faction friends. But Clash of Clans has become my go to game, much more fun and takes some strategy. Plus they don't push real spending like they do in this game.

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Watch the language. Thanks.

Banned
    Post Count
    There is no language here on forum. It's all good reading and ranting amongst plays gree don't give a s. hit about its players anyways. But thanks for chiming in.

Post Count
    Considering how bad the game has evolved to and the complete and total lack of customer support it's pretty impressive that things have not degenerated further.

I feel sorry for the folks at the bottom of the food chain at gree, seems management has really screwed them over.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post

I feel sorry for the folks at the bottom of the food chain at gree, seems management has really screwed them over.
    They already did with the support staff. Think that was a real bad mistake. As 60% of my old faction quit the game due to the lack of response from GREE. And the other 30% slowed down play. 10% tried to keep the faction going, but was impossible. But 100% of the faction went free play, which surprised me. Just wish the MD/CEO would listen to its players. I like this game and would be willing to part with my cash if we got a better response and working game. Not a lot to ask.
    Last edited by levelhead; 12-19-2015 at 05:06 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    So there is a moderator floating around. I'd say this forum is fairly civil considering the amount of bull poop that Gree gives user doesn't give us, not sure which is worse?????

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    They already did with the support staff. Think that was a real bad mistake. As 60% of my old faction quit the game due to the lack of response from GREE. And the other 30% slowed down play. 10% tried to keep the faction going, but was impossible. But 100% of the faction went free play, which surprised me. Just wish the MD/CEO would listen to its players. I like this game and would be willing to part with my cash if we got a better response and working game. Not a lot to ask.
    Granted it must be pretty depressing for whoever might be left in support. Not like you are going to get an email from a happy customer these days unless that customer is dillusional. I have friends who work support and now and then I call and tell them everything is working great, usually get a sigh and a forced laugh from the other end. Personally think you need to be a pretty special type of person to be able to withstand that type of work. Me I have a very low tolerance level for fools and idiots so I would last milliseconds in that type of job.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count