Coldflame in 2 Gem Chest

Here we are again with Gree putting relatively new war armours in chest... and to add insult to injury, a 2 gem chest. This is once again a slap in the face for people who spent 1600 gems+ for pushing for that armour in T10 just a few weeks ago.

There is no reason Gree couldn't have put in a chest DFA - earthworn is there apparently, people would have spent gems on that regardless of Coldflame being there since it is the only earth/air set armour. It would have made sense for Coldflame+ to be the reward in the ludicrous 9k gem event the other week, and Tomistan the 2 gem chest reward if they really HAVE to put war armours in chest.

I should say 'allegedly' those armours are in there as I am yet to see evidence of anyone pulling either of them (despite opening many hundreds of chests worth). I opened 250 chests and every single item without exception was useless crafting material. Not even a boost amongst it.

Another point - wtf is the basic armour gem event all about... LOL. Even the newest of players can get basics for free!
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Haha to the new gem event. Hands up who wants some prime basic water armor ✋
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

The only way to win at chests is not to play.

Basic water armors? LMAO I thought they were fusion boost armors, and I was pissed that I just spent 150 gems yesterday opening the Fusion boost chests. What a relief (and a good joke) that they're basic water armors !
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Here we are again with Gree putting relatively new war armours in chest... and to add insult to injury, a 2 gem chest. This is once again a slap in the face for people who spent 1600 gems+ for pushing for that armour in T10 just a few weeks ago.
    It'll take that many gems (or more) to open that many chests to get it though.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Ok so it seems the basic water armour 'offer' is part of a grander plan - in which if you purchase them you get entered into a raffle to get a level 2 3 star pet.

Other ways to enter the draw is by burning through gems on Power Attack during Guild War or arena. Gree really is milking that power attack idea to great effect.

Seriously, I like new content. But why basic water armours? Would it kill them to maybe make it something like 5 FBA for 150 gems instead?
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

It's like doing a raffle and you have to buy dirty toilet paper or used paper cups in order to participate.

Only Greed can come up with something like that.

They really try how far they can go with these ...well, I'll censor myself here.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    It's like doing a raffle and you have to buy dirty toilet paper or used paper cups in order to participate.

Only Greed can come up with something like that.

They really try how far they can go with these ...well, I'll censor myself here.
    no need to censor yourself.... there is no longer a Gree presence on this site. A decent game that could have been great is now ****ty.

Yeah, unfortunately!

I've always criticized the aspects of the game I found bad - but what Gree has done to the game has not improved it in any of these parts, but actually made it far worse. How could the big shareholders allow them to gradually destroy such a money maker? Of course people are still spending, but considering what would be possible if the game were improved and management capable of applying a decent long-term strategy (integrating and pampering customers instead of pissing them off on a regular basis) it's just sad.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Ok so it seems the basic water armour 'offer' is part of a grander plan - in which if you purchase them you get entered into a raffle to get a level 2 3 star pet.

Other ways to enter the draw is by burning through gems on Power Attack during Guild War or arena. Gree really is milking that power attack idea to great effect.

Seriously, I like new content. But why basic water armours? Would it kill them to maybe make it something like 5 FBA for 150 gems instead?
    I'm guessing that its a code limitation and they needed to abuse some item as a "no value" token to cause the raffle ticket number to go up and they just happened to use basic water armors for that... (the more interesting question would be if the setup is so messy that maybe crafted basic water armors will also make the raffle counter go up? )
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration