Here we are again with Gree putting relatively new war armours in chest... and to add insult to injury, a 2 gem chest. This is once again a slap in the face for people who spent 1600 gems+ for pushing for that armour in T10 just a few weeks ago.

There is no reason Gree couldn't have put in a chest DFA - earthworn is there apparently, people would have spent gems on that regardless of Coldflame being there since it is the only earth/air set armour. It would have made sense for Coldflame+ to be the reward in the ludicrous 9k gem event the other week, and Tomistan the 2 gem chest reward if they really HAVE to put war armours in chest.

I should say 'allegedly' those armours are in there as I am yet to see evidence of anyone pulling either of them (despite opening many hundreds of chests worth). I opened 250 chests and every single item without exception was useless crafting material. Not even a boost amongst it.

Another point - wtf is the basic armour gem event all about... LOL. Even the newest of players can get basics for free!