Propaganda was dropping last night

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Propaganda was dropping last night

Post Count

Propaganda was dropping last night

I haven't got a singles one dropped today at all. Its like GREE turned of the switch. You get it from attacking players but don't know what happened.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I haven't got a singles one dropped today at all. Its like GREE turned of the switch. You get it from attacking players but don't know what happened.
    That junk drops the way CONCRETE drops, or those ever so wunnerful lockbox trinkets, now and then, sooner or later!

Only THEGREE claims to know when JUNK drops.

THEGREE ain't talking, but when THEY DEW, I'm reminded what Tonto (sidekick of The Lone Ranger) once said, "Kimo Sabe, that man him speak with forked tongue."
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    That junk drops the way CONCRETE drops, or those ever so wunnerful lockbox trinkets, now and then, sooner or later!

THEGREE ain't talking, but when THEY DEW, I'm reminded what Tonto (sidekick of The Lone Ranger) once said, "Kimo Sabe, that man him speak with forked tongue."
    Word to the wise.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post

Very true -- it's actually pathetic - the drop rate for this Propaganda is even lower than that of the concrete - the new HQ feature makes the game now even more uninteresting (don't know whether this is correct English but you probably know what I mean)...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah stop teasing us Gree.
    Just put it in the store under the "specials" tab....you know you wanna!

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree sucks
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Napgar View Post
    Very true -- it's actually pathetic - the drop rate for this Propaganda is even lower than that of the concrete - the new HQ feature makes the game now even more uninteresting (don't know whether this is correct English but you probably know what I mean)...

That I DEW mate,that I DEW.

BORING comes to mind.

Yep. BORING beyond belief and ever so PAINFUL.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    So you have to attack players to get those to drop?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Napgar View Post
    Why are people being negative about this addition?

It's 'free' stuff. Don't need gold.

Isn't that what most gold-free players want? Free 'stuff'?

Can't you just be happy?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No Rob, no we can't.

Post Count
    I don't know Rob. You seem to assume that everyone has large amounts of money like you. You aren't down to Earth. No one is asking for free stuff but what you seem to not understand is that all parts of the game don't need to make money. Things that are needed for basic gameplay (even new additions like HQ) should be readily available to the players. We got Cash we can't use and Valor we can't use. Two in-game currencies that many of us paid for and can't use them - only Gold. I spend Gold to get my building but can't spend the money since nothing helps.

We at least want things that are needed for basic gameplay to be obtainable in a meaningful way. As for players like you, you shouldn't have to spend thousands to get 2 or 3 tokens. This stuff should be here for us. We can buy Concrete and Tokens for Raid Boss now. its a step in the the right direction but I don't want this to flop like Equipment.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think it stopped dropping!