Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    They have robbed me of armors and money twice, and also replied 'they can't find anything in the game log' every time each of which took me several emails in which I had to answer the same questions over and over again. Ridiculous.

Well, after the 2nd time, they had lost me as a customer. I'm an adult and don't enjoy to get 'played' by some arrogant company management a*holes who are in fact responsible for the mess that is called 'KnD'.

Luckily, better games are not hard to find on Google Play these days - also, games where you feel much more appreciated as customer. I'll never forget the month they called 'Customer Appreciation Month' though, that demonstrated pretty well - already a year ago! - how low they think even of their most loyal fans. And it didn't get better since then, it even got much worse! Frankly, with the disasters by then, who would have expected that to be possible?
    The 'Customer Appreciation Month' was a literal joke. You get crap and the daily reward system was the same as the one now. The only thing you got from it that even slightly makes it rewarding a cape and an AMA session where they pick the question and provide as vague answers as they possibly can, the questions could've literally be answered by a normal player. I'm glad it was over, two is enough. I think that the most rewarding gift that they can give us is if during 'Customer Appreciation Month', they announce their bankruptcy or Knights and Dragons are handed over to another company.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    They have robbed me of armors and money twice, and also replied 'they can't find anything in the game log' every time each of which took me several emails in which I had to answer the same questions over and over again. Ridiculous.

Got a response to my ticket finally. Doesn't take a genius to guess what it was... correct, they cannot find anything in the game log. Absolutely appalling. 3 weeks to be told I am a liar.

Why don't they go and look at their own Facebook page and forum and see that so many people are experiencing this issue instead of just closing the ticket for no reason and insulting their players. I see in Line chats around 20 times a day, no exaggeration, people saying with resignation "I had that armour/ring/amulet but Gree took it off me". You'd have more lateral thinking and common sense from a pigeon.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Why don't they go and look at their own Facebook page and forum and see that so many people are experiencing this issue instead of just closing the ticket for no reason and insulting their players.
    Answer: Too much work, and the people that lost their rewards are/will continue to pay, at least for awhile. Why would they put in the extra effort to actually look into the issue, maybe closing only a small amount of tickets a day, when they can close 1000s a day by saying "There is nothing in the game log to support your claim"? (Sad but true)

GREE doesn't care about it's customers, just cash flow. New people are downloading this game daily, and even if they only spend $1.99 (or whatever the cost of the starter pack is) that's still $1.99 more than they had. They lose long-time players (and huge spenders) due to issues and poor CS, but someone else will come along to take their place. If all of the top spending guilds decided to sit one out, non-spending guilds would probably spend like crazy to get to the top. It is an unending cycle as long as the game is active, regardless of playability (crashes, extended load times, account fallback, etc.).
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Answer: Too much work, and the people that lost their rewards are/will continue to pay, at least for awhile. Why would they put in the extra effort to actually look into the issue, maybe closing only a small amount of tickets a day, when they can close 1000s a day by saying "There is nothing in the game log to support your claim"? (Sad but true)

GREE doesn't care about it's customers, just cash flow. New people are downloading this game daily, and even if they only spend $1.99 (or whatever the cost of the starter pack is) that's still $1.99 more than they had. They lose long-time players (and huge spenders) due to issues and poor CS, but someone else will come along to take their place. If all of the top spending guilds decided to sit one out, non-spending guilds would probably spend like crazy to get to the top. It is an unending cycle as long as the game is active, regardless of playability (crashes, extended load times, account fallback, etc.).

If top alliances could gather the support of stop spending we may get the results we want. It has be a large enough amount of players stopping their spending. One or two or even 10-20 players wouldn't do a thing. Alliances have the power but they need to be strict and stand up. Those numbers would hurt Gree and then they have two choices:

1. fix the issues and provide better support
    or
    2. shut down.

The gamble is high for those who spend 100s of dollars on this game. Can they step away and help us make Gree change. I won't hold my breathe

Quote Originally Posted by The Calling View Post
    If top alliances could gather the support of stop spending we may get the results we want. It has be a large enough amount of players stopping their spending. One or two or even 10-20 players wouldn't do a thing. Alliances have the power but they need to be strict and stand up. Those numbers would hurt Gree and then they have two choices:

1. fix the issues and provide better support
    or
    2. shut down.

The gamble is high for those who spend 100s of dollars on this game. Can they step away and help us make Gree change. I won't hold my breathe
    Alliances have some power, but there are some Alliances that are too large to be called that, they are called an Empire. And with an empire, there are many Alliances and as Adisty had said, there will always be a never-ending cycle of this replaces that, etc. which would give GREE the continued confidence to do what they do which is to piss the player base off and none of our plans to sit out would work. The only way it would work is if there are no new players and EVERYONE doesn't participate in the Wars which is 50+ Million across BOTH platforms. Another plan would be to shut down and axe the game.

Even if the major alliances sat out, as someone said above, there will be an opportunistic neutral guild or smaller alliance ready to jump in and compete and people will spend. Plus Gree knows they have us where they want us - even if we vetoed one war, people couldn't/wouldn't do it for more than one event. Look at the raid blitz - nobody cared when it started and it was cheap as chips. So they turn the screw and stick on much better rewards and the ultimate DFA for T3 and suddenly it's competitive and people are spending.

If those in Gree's Customer Service management had half the wit that their marketing people do, we wouldn't have such a huge problem.

I can live with being unable to max my pet I obtained in T1 any further than level 68 due to some weird blue line on its health bar. I can live with 'update required' and 'connecting'. I can deal with the wars appearing in the middle of a blitz. What I cannot and will not deal with is not getting my rewards then being accused of lying. I have enough gems for next T3 raid and the following war. After that I am not spending a penny more until I get my ring and amulet back. Not that Gree cares but whatever. Enough is enough.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

I agreed with Adisty. "It's unending cycle...". And last few day they stopped falling snowflakes and reduced drop rate of beans. Gree is making game going down.
    Last edited by BunRieuCua; 01-07-2016 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BunRieuCua View Post
    I agreed with Adisty. "It's unending cycle...". And last few day they stopped falling snowflakes and reduced drop rate of beans. Gree is making game going down.
    ^ I think the snowflake event ended on 3rd January in fairness.

Agree on the beans and Loot Sense does not seem to make a blind bit of difference to anything in terms of bean drops or special attacks in Adventure mode in general.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

Green has been tinkering with the bean drop rate a few times already over the last few weeks. Usually the low bean drop rate would last a few hours but I think now they want to keep it where it is. It started on the last in-game update. In correlation to this I've almost completely stopped farming and I'll be happy with my pets as they are. Gree is hoping this bait and switch tactic will encourage people to spend gems on beans. I won't be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Green has been tinkering with the bean drop rate a few times already over the last few weeks. Usually the low bean drop rate would last a few hours but I think now they want to keep it where it is. It started on the last in-game update. In correlation to this I've almost completely stopped farming and I'll be happy with my pets as they are. Gree is hoping this bait and switch tactic will encourage people to spend gems on beans. I won't be one of them.
    They are probably trying to force us to spend on these random pet blitzes that appear with a few hours notice, and which start in the middle of the night for anyone in Europe (midnight to 8am UK time - great job Gree).
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

They are probably trying to force us to spend on these random pet blitzes that appear with a few hours notice, and which start in the middle of the night for anyone in Europe (midnight to 8am UK time - great job Gree).
    Clearly Gree is following economic rules of supply and demand. When the pets started you could get 4 pets per assorted bean in the hunting ground, then they switched it to 3. Before the last in-game update the beans were falling like crazy on the map levels. Now the beans are falling at a much lower rate. Furthermore I"m noticing less drops of high level pets in the hunting ground. Clearly they are tweaking this pet thing to gain more profits. I'm not falling for it.

Here's a new grievance. Check your Armorsmith to see whether Gree has stolen the materials you earned to craft epic boss armors. I have gotten mats for two or three of each since they became epic and now all but the most recent ten or so are gone. WTF? Is this a sign that DFA are about to be fuseable and they're taking away the means to do so? Very sleazy, Gree. Very sleazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Clearly Gree is following economic rules of supply and demand. When the pets started you could get 4 pets per assorted bean in the hunting ground, then they switched it to 3. Before the last in-game update the beans were falling like crazy on the map levels. Now the beans are falling at a much lower rate. Furthermore I"m noticing less drops of high level pets in the hunting ground. Clearly they are tweaking this pet thing to gain more profits. I'm not falling for it.
    This is just like HM, ppl are gonna start complaining and when GREE gets enough of the complaints and have squeezed anough money from the player base, thay will revert it back to what they did previously and we will have the crazy drops again.

Quote Originally Posted by xWolfSlayerx View Post
    This is just like HM, ppl are gonna start complaining and when GREE gets enough of the complaints and have squeezed anough money from the player base, thay will revert it back to what they did previously and we will have the crazy drops again.
    True that ^ And we should all be grateful because they listened. Yea right.

I have done the last 2 pet blitzes T1 and as a result got myself a Tier 3, 3* pet. It's a pretty cool pet which does good damage, or at least it would be if it wasn't BROKEN. I got it to level 51 before the weird blue line appeared through its health bar and it wouldn't level anymore despite how many pets I fed it. Someone told me if I fed it a higher level pet then forced close, it would fix the issue. It still has the weird blue line but does level albeit at a ridiculously slow rate compared to normal (I gave up at level 61 as it was wrecking my gold amount). I have a ticket in. Let's see how that goes *sigh*.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

True that ^ And we should all be grateful because they listened. Yea right.

I have done the last 2 pet blitzes T1 and as a result got myself a Tier 3, 3* pet. It's a pretty cool pet which does good damage, or at least it would be if it wasn't BROKEN. I got it to level 51 before the weird blue line appeared through its health bar and it wouldn't level anymore despite how many pets I fed it. Someone told me if I fed it a higher level pet then forced close, it would fix the issue. It still has the weird blue line but does level albeit at a ridiculously slow rate compared to normal (I gave up at level 61 as it was wrecking my gold amount). I have a ticket in. Let's see how that goes *sigh*.
    I had the same problem with my 2* Tier 3 Spirit pet. It was showing the blue bar as far as you could scroll. I filed a ticket, but I actually did manage to max it. (No reply from Gree yet on the ticket even it is some weeks since I filed it...) The amount of enhancement points is ridiculous high already before level 60, and it must be even harder after it. I used only 1* gold pets, but still I had to level it twice (thrice?) before I reached 59->60. And yes the gold needed is high. I spent like 2m for maxing the 2* pet with only using 1* gold pets from level 35 onwards.

A 3* Tier 3 pet must be nice, as even my 2* Tier 3 pets do notable damage to opponents.