Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    True that ^ And we should all be grateful because they listened. Yea right.

I have done the last 2 pet blitzes T1 and as a result got myself a Tier 3, 3* pet. It's a pretty cool pet which does good damage, or at least it would be if it wasn't BROKEN. I got it to level 51 before the weird blue line appeared through its health bar and it wouldn't level anymore despite how many pets I fed it. Someone told me if I fed it a higher level pet then forced close, it would fix the issue. It still has the weird blue line but does level albeit at a ridiculously slow rate compared to normal (I gave up at level 61 as it was wrecking my gold amount). I have a ticket in. Let's see how that goes *sigh*.
    Hey Indi, use two star pets on your 3.3 dragon. Everything else will level at a snail's pace. Finally got my 3.3 dragon maxed. Level 70 is between 5000-7000 points to level.

My level page also has the line in it. I think mine started when I first fused the 3.3 dragon. Doesn't seem to bother anything though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Hey Indi, use two star pets on your 3.3 dragon. Everything else will level at a snail's pace. Finally got my 3.3 dragon maxed. Level 70 is between 5000-7000 points to level.

My level page also has the line in it. I think mine started when I first fused the 3.3 dragon. Doesn't seem to bother anything though.

Got no 2* pets left Back to farming. Thanks for the tip
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by The Calling View Post
    If top alliances could gather the support of stop spending we may get the results we want. It has be a large enough amount of players stopping their spending. One or two or even 10-20 players wouldn't do a thing. Alliances have the power but they need to be strict and stand up. Those numbers would hurt Gree and then they have two choices:

1. fix the issues and provide better support
    or
    2. shut down.

The gamble is high for those who spend 100s of dollars on this game. Can they step away and help us make Gree change. I won't hold my breathe
    I remember some conversations about boycotting.... then holiday sale happened.

right on the spot, cafedecoy!

Happy is the one who managed to build a bridge between frustration and sale offers, and who also manages to not behave like a junkie anymore.

I somehow did the trick to remember my anger and annoyance about how they are dealing with us for a few sales and chest announcements in a row - and since then am relieved. I gave GM position to someone else and only support my guild during the major events since. Great! I don't even consciously look at all those announcements anymore, it just doesn't interest me. Once my armors have been devaluated to garbage by Gree, I'll happily delete the software from my device.

It feels so good and warm inside my heart, my self-esteem got back to normal since I decided not to pay money to a company who doesn't treat me respectful as a customer.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    right on the spot, cafedecoy!

Happy is the one who managed to build a bridge between frustration and sale offers, and who also manages to not behave like a junkie anymore.

I somehow did the trick to remember my anger and annoyance about how they are dealing with us for a few sales and chest announcements in a row - and since then am relieved. I gave GM position to someone else and only support my guild during the major events since. Great! I don't even consciously look at all those announcements anymore, it just doesn't interest me. Once my armors have been devaluated to garbage by Gree, I'll happily delete the software from my device.

It feels so good and warm inside my heart, my self-esteem got back to normal since I decided not to pay money to a company who doesn't treat me respectful as a customer.
    do you still play the game tho?

I'm still supporting my guild, but don't participate in the events anymore (I wonder how many hours of my life I have already saved by that by now!) and especially don't spend money anymore.

When my armors will have been too devaluated by the (imho recently much stronger) inflation, I'll completely pull out ... I'll make a video of uninstalling K&D from my device and share it here after that, feel free to join my "Anonymous K&D addicts" program, no worries, it's only 3 steps and doesn't require prayers