Thread: Android lockouts, update.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Exclamation Android lockouts, update.

They're all over this.
    Or, did he say it was all over?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...roid-Lock-Outs
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    I guess they tried to dew sumptin though it sure looks like nuttin!

Also now need to restart app in android not once but sometimes twice to get boss to show up.

Did sum of these munkees come from vw's programming dept? Oh wait sum ting wong at vw but their code dew werk.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I guess they tried to dew sumptin though it sure looks like nuttin!

Also now need to restart app in android not once but sometimes twice to get boss to show up.

Did sum of these munkees come from vw's programming dept? Oh wait sum ting wong at vw but their code dew werk.

Well we NO we Dunn gots us a JUDGE and an EL PRESIDENTE.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A few days ago, had another MW update. So, what happened? Well, i'm not locked out anymore. The problem is though (actually not realy a problem), i allready contacted google after several mails to gree. Still have no mail back till this day. I asked google for a full refund. Lets see what happens.
    Well at least, i beat the game, thanks to gree. I don't feel the urge to play it. Opened the game once since the fix. Just to send another mail, but this time ingame. Gree is like a drug dealer who brings his customer to rehab.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I need to quit and log in for every boss, this is not going to keep me playing Dr Skinner.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by devildad View Post
    I need to quit and log in for every boss, this is not going to keep me playing Dr Skinner.
    I'm with you there. I have the same problem.

They responded to my ticket from last boss event this week telling me to make sure my software was up to date... Which it is and I still have to restart every boss. No fix in sight. Great way to help players lose interest though.

I used to go almost to 150. I think I killed 4 or 5 this time. Way too much work to get the boss. Not even worth it.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannski View Post
    I'm with you there. I have the same problem.

They responded to my ticket from last boss event this week telling me to make sure my software was up to date... Which it is and I still have to restart every boss. No fix in sight. Great way to help players lose interest though.

I used to go almost to 150. I think I killed 4 or 5 this time. Way too much work to get the boss. Not even worth it.
    This time round they fooked up with the bosses not dropping at the start of the event. I only hit 11 bosses on each account but got bored logging off and on. But agree its way to much work and tedious to keep battling with a gliched event. Can understand the first time but 6 events in and its still the same.