Chance chest randomization??

I'm not trying to complain but when I open multiple chance chests in a row and receive the exact same ultra rare armor in a row there has to be some sort of explanation because I feel I have been ripped pretty good. (25 gem chance chest)

IGN: EMP TGC DaTweekaz LINEID: emptweekaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Evans View Post
    I'm not trying to complain but when I open multiple chance chests in a row and receive the exact same ultra rare armor in a row there has to be some sort of explanation because I feel I have been ripped pretty good. (25 gem chance chest)
    Thats all it is, a chance. Also more commonly known as the reason people don't buy em. I spent over 300 on chest in the past few days and nothing good. I still have 1k but still
    LINEID: emptweekaz

IN GAME NAME: R1P TS DaTweekaz

ALL ABOUT DAT KnD!

Seriously though 4 sky guardian armors in a row that isn't chance that is like a guarantee I bought 5. So the odds are heavily stacked. Guess I'll just earn my armors from raids instead of buying gems from scam artists.

It's all luck..... if you get something good, be happy. If you get something worthless, that's normal.

Not trying to brag, but I got 2 mono element set DFs on my last open of 11 chests. The previous 3 times I opened 11 at once I got 3 & 4* armors and one or two old epics. There aren't many 3* armors in the game (8 according to the database of armors), so pulling the same one 4 times in a row isn't unlikely.
    Last edited by Adisty; 12-15-2015 at 08:19 AM.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

IGN: EMP TGC DaTweekaz LINEID: emptweekaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Not trying to brag, but I got 2 mono element set DFs on my last open of 11 chests. The previous 3 times I opened 11 at once I got 3 & 4* armors and one or two old epics. There aren't many 3* armors in the game (8 according to the database of armors), so pulling the same one 4 times in a row isn't unlikely.
    Just like a guy i know pulled 3 haomas in 11. Then you watch vids on youtube of them getting crap(most of the time) and end up wanting to chance. It's subliminal messaging at its finest.
    LINEID: emptweekaz

IN GAME NAME: R1P TS DaTweekaz

ALL ABOUT DAT KnD!