Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Caladin View Post
    I have 5 iOS devices, all with k&d installed. The 2nd gen iPod touch lags for around 5 min every hour or just shuts down on me. My 2nd gen iPad is about the same as iPod touch lag time. My 3rd gen iPad has about 30 sec lag. The 4th gen iPad barely has any lag at all as well as my iPhone 5s. I used to have another acct with 1st gen iPad but they excised those 9 months ago.
    Ah, so this is a hardware/software issue. I guess this is Gree's way of saying it's time to update your equipment. It would be nice if they were to give some kind of official statement on this issue...... but we already know how Gree does with NICE.

Quote Originally Posted by Caladin View Post
    I have 5 iOS devices, all with k&d installed. The 2nd gen iPod touch lags for around 5 min every hour or just shuts down on me. My 2nd gen iPad is about the same as iPod touch lag time. My 3rd gen iPad has about 30 sec lag. The 4th gen iPad barely has any lag at all as well as my iPhone 5s. I used to have another acct with 1st gen iPad but they excised those 9 months ago.
    I'm playing on 4th gen iPad, and I have a 30 sec lag as I've written every half hour or so.

Is the lag still there?

Haven't played since end december because it's easier for me to play not at all than to play less.

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post
    Is the lag still there?

Haven't played since end december because it's easier for me to play not at all than to play less.
    Yes, it is still bugging us.

With the latest update the lag seems to have gone also now on Android. IOS got it a week ago.