Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Lag since new update

Has anyone else been experiencing the 2-3 minute lag that happens every so often? It's gotten so bad then when the lag happens I just go do something else while the game is checking into the update server. I hope this gets fixed soon. This kind of lag is really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Has anyone else been experiencing the 2-3 minute lag that happens every so often? It's gotten so bad then when the lag happens I just go do something else while the game is checking into the update server. I hope this gets fixed soon. This kind of lag is really annoying.
    I don't have several minutes lag, but yes after the pets were introduced, the game started lagging 30-40 sec every now and then. And this is both on iOS and Android. It freezes and throws you out of what you were doing. During last war I was thrown out of the war screen during frenzy, which is very frustrating...

Lord P, yes I am having the exact same issue. I am also having issues with a constant "Connecting to update server". I can play for a few minutes then try to click on something else and that pops up. Quite annoying.

IGN: EMP TGC DaTweekaz LINEID: emptweekaz
    Yes it freezes for me every time I load
    LINEID: emptweekaz

IN GAME NAME: R1P TS DaTweekaz

ALL ABOUT DAT KnD!

this thing is trying to update to the server right in the middle of a war..........

this thing is trying to update to the server right in the middle of a war..........
    It always does

ALL ABOUT DAT KnD!

Same here, started right after the pets update. Every time I try to login after putting it down for more than 20 minutes, I have to wait 2-3 minutes at the main screen or it lets me in, then I try to go into anything (menu, guild, arena, etc.) and the "connecting to update server" comes up for 2-3 minutes. Other members of my guild report the same issue, though one has said he doesn't have an issue playing on his tablet.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

I play on my tablet and it freezes but not as long as you guys are exprfiencing

ALL ABOUT DAT KnD!

Yep, mine lags a lot since update too. Even after opening the app it will freeze for apply 30secs. Also at other random times. Very annoying to say the least.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

The Connecting to update server... lag is very annoying, I've now several times been left with unused war energy and not got all my hits in during frenzy when the game suddenly starts connecting and freezes for 30-40 secs. After that it throws you out of the war screen and you loose additional time due to it. I have a gut feeling it happening once every 10 or 15 mins, has anybody timed how often it happens? This is also in the arena easily a streak killer if you try to max the streak using only free energy. A connection lag in the wrong place ends your streak prematurely.

I've also now started to have on iOS roll-backs a few hours after I've got the daily gift. Everything I've done during that time is gone, and I need to do everything again. I've lost several epic boss kills, and heroic shards etc. Also the chests I opened are gone. I had a good legendary Censer, which disappared. Yes I've sent a ticket, but I don't expect it to be solved by support. Maybe with the next update... Anybody else with this problem?

only 2-3 min? you are lucky

Christmas challenge!

Make a list of things that you still like in the current K&D app, and of all the things that work as they're supposed to in the current version of the app.

I bet with you that within 2 months from now, you will have to cross out 2-3 of those things from the list.

This is the direction this software product has taken since the beginning of this year.

Also after every epic boss fight, after every raid boss fight. It's so bad that I don't play much anymore since about two weeks. Maybe it's designed to cure my addiction.

I didin't have much time to play in december anyway, but if this keeps going in january I will finally uninstall the game.

It's getting worse. It was limited to when the game starts, but now sometimes it freezes for 1-2 minutes between battles and randomly "connecting to update server" will pop up for the same amount of time. Has anyone gotten a response (or even filed a ticket) about this issue?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

I have 5 iOS devices, all with k&d installed. The 2nd gen iPod touch lags for around 5 min every hour or just shuts down on me. My 2nd gen iPad is about the same as iPod touch lag time. My 3rd gen iPad has about 30 sec lag. The 4th gen iPad barely has any lag at all as well as my iPhone 5s. I used to have another acct with 1st gen iPad but they excised those 9 months ago.