- Pet stats aren't random anymore
    - Pet's stack on top of each other

Discuss any other findings here!

Quote Originally Posted by WatermelonSeed View Post
    - Stats appear to be reduced
    - Pet stats aren't random anymore
    - Pet's stack on top of each other

Discuss any other findings here!
    The removing of Randomized stats is more important than the nerfing, which happened too. For me I actually got more upwards stats, than nerfed. My maxed Ultra Rare tier II increased from ~575 to 760 , while my Super Rare Tier III went both up or down depending on luck of randomizing to 700 each. But the increase the pets gives to your Knigts went down on all my pets. It's now a five-multiplier value on all of them. I had a 51/50 which is now 35/35

I liked the stacking, it's now much easier to see how many you have of each category, especially the gold star pets which is for me the primary enhancement fodder (once they fixed the nerfed down EPs for pets or their leveling enhancement points reqs).
    Last edited by Silent follower; 01-29-2016 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Typo

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is that pet special abilities have been nerfed a decent amount. My T3 1* air pet at level 42/50 used to reduce damage by 20% for 3 hits, and 30% on raid bosses. Now it seems to only reduce by about 10%. My max level gold pet used to give 500 and sometimes 1000, now it's only 500. My max level T2 1* spirit pet used to heal 8, now it heals 2.

It seems like gree wants abilities and tier to matter less, and rarirty (and pet attack) to matter more. A nerf to the F2P crowd, a buff to those to spend gems.
    iOS

Tier 4 will be for 3 Stars and up.