new/old cheat players using alts to get unfair advantage in events

cap a npc with an alt with a low comm, then hit it with your main. Both wont lose uv, but the main account gets the points counting towards the playerwars event.
    No XP is gained and no bp for total rankings. You can do this limitless

time to do something about this Gree

and while your at it

FIX THE GOD DAMN INCOMING UNITS BUG..THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MORE THEN A MONTH NOW!!!

O, in case you dont know, dont remember, or just simply "forgot" about it ( wink wink )
    checking incoming while ally units in your op, or alot of incoming kicks you immedeately out of the game, so you cant send ally units back either

especially during Hold Out the game is almost unplayable.

ty

Noted. I've been experiencing problems with these glitches as well. Sent in a ticket a few days ago, no response yet.

We do appreciate you reporting this to the community. To first address the cheat, we appreciate the details and wanted to know if this occurs on both iOS and Android, or is it device specific?

In any case, I will be sure to pass this along and have the team look into this to see what can be done.

Secondly, regarding the INCOMING UNITS BUG, we understand those of you affected on iOS have been suffering and having to deal with this ever since the initial bug was reported and fixed on version 3.5.0

The current incoming unit bug that causes crashing has been fixed on our end. However, the fix will not go into the game until the next update. This fix should go live here soon, which will also include some other content and features!

you might wanna check event scores in W 25 F.I.

1 hour ago the nr 1 had 17.2 BILLION
    nr 2 17 BILLION
    nr3 12 BILLION

nr4567 10/7/5/3 BILLION

lol
    Gree didnt fix this glitch until now

i suggest no more warevents untill the fix

thx in advance

If you haven't updated your ap the glitch can still be used. A forced update would have been wise in this instance.

Pretty obvious that Gree prefers cheats playing their games than honest players.

Current player war event glitch, as per previous events is being cheated to the max. It is so bad the current leader in W2 has more BP logged in the event than they have actually earned over the life of the game.

But as per usual Gree will do nothing, those players using and abusing the glitch will receive the top event awards.

I agree !!! Funny thing I have realised is that the event bp don't count towards there total BP score