Shorts in play, underperforming by 19%!!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Shorts in play, underperforming by 19%!!!!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Lightbulb Shorts in play, underperforming by 19%!!!!!

Someone, many of them, knows something.

Shorts are up, and climbing.

Remember ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN DAY? LOL

Step right up
    (step right up),
    Here's your hat
    (Here's your hat)
    What a hat
    (What a hat),
    Here's your ears...
    Reach right out,
    Time is here.
    You're an honorary FORMER TAPATEER!

http://www.financialmagazin.com/gree...-by-9999-99-2/

The stock of GREE INCORPORATED TOKYO (OTCMKTS:GREZF) registered an increase of 9999.99% in short interest. GREZF’s total short interest was 162,400 shares in December as published by FINRA. Its up 9999.99% from 800 shares, reported previously. With 100 shares average volume, it will take short sellers 1624 days to cover their GREZF’s short positions. The stock closed at $4.82 during the last session. It is down 21.63% since May 8, 2015 and is downtrending. It has underperformed by 18.61% the S&P500.

More notable recent GREE INC. TOKYO (OTCMKTS:GREZF) news were published by: Bloomberg.com which released: “Gree’s Tanaka Loses $2.6 Billion on Smartphone Miss: Tech” on April 22, 2013, also Businesswire.com with their article: “GREE Chooses Box to Power Secure Content Sharing and Collaboration” published on April 21, 2015, Marketwatch.com published: “• Trade your virtual portfolio in real time” on December 08, 2010. More interesting news about GREE INC. TOKYO (OTCMKTS:GREZF) were released by: Wsj.com and their article: “Game Site Gree Seeks Growth Through Hotel Bookings” published on July 22, 2014 as well as Wsj.com‘s news article titled: “Gree, DeNA Earnings: Profits Fall at Japanese Mobile-Game Sites” with publication date: November 11, 2013.

Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 12-13-2015 at 09:49 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    And it could have been avoided if agree would listen to its customers, actually put out a quality product and fix things before they come out with new events.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    hey I would have thought 19% under was a damn good result considering. They can't have been expecting all that much.

link doesn't work for me

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    hey I would have thought 19% under was a damn good result considering. They can't have been expecting all that much.

link doesn't work for me

I posted from the link to make it easier for everyone.

I also reposted the link.

Gotta look at price per share, underperforming this year, and who's shorting, and why.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    thank you.

Post Count
    Thanks Dew, interesting read. Looked them up just now, YTD loss isn't good and their performance graph is pretty dismal as well. If I was a shareholder I would be bailing since it doesn't look like they are planning on turning things around any time soon if how they are dealing with their current defective products are any indication.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13