IGN: EMP TGC DaTweekaz LINEID: emptweekaz

So About War Costs..

A huge thing that makes players tend to stay away from top runs is other players. I don't understand why people blow the minimums out of proportion. It was VERY DEPRESSING to think that I'd never be in the big leagues. I thought about it all the time. People throw out insane numbers like $500 for a t10. Yes, I know, I don't spend money, but that was very disheartening. I thought I could never save up enough gems. This post should be to discuss the actual costs of t10. I'd love to see why people think it's so hard to get to. Comment Below
    Last edited by bstewar6; 12-11-2015 at 12:24 AM.

Nowhere near $500 for a t10. Maybe worst case scenario for a t10 raid if you're using all legendary armors lol. War t10's generally cost 1500 gems (max milestones). War t3 is maybe double that. More if high demand or if pushing t1 (then it gets over $500).

Generally, t10 raid worst case scenario is a rainbow. Average is ~1k gems (probably less). Better armors you have, lower the cost. Running t3 this raid cost me ~700 gems.

Someone I know is running t3 right now and he doesn't purchase gems. He's done three t3's (I think) and a lot of t10's on mostly free gems. Other people I know have done the same.

T10 isn't hard to get to at all. Actually save your gems and be active and you could be doing one t10 run a month.
    no

Exactly. Especially in scenarios like The Diablo (t25 went t10 on War of the Roses) And DSB(also t25 went t10 on Sweet Surrender) . Both of them had around a 225k point minimum with reserves. It cost this one guy i knew around 400 gems for sundae best. The only unfortunate thing is that if you don't get the 1.5k gems(all milestones as you said) you won't get the set, which makes the dragonforged worth half, or in certain scenarios, make people think you leeched.
    LINEID: emptweekaz

IN GAME NAME: R1P TS DaTweekaz

ALL ABOUT DAT KnD!

Quote Originally Posted by bstewar6 View Post
    Exactly. Especially in scenarios like The Diablo (t25 went t10 on War of the Roses) And DSB(also t25 went t10 on Sweet Surrender) . Both of them had around a 225k point minimum with reserves. It cost this one guy i knew around 400 gems for sundae best. The only unfortunate thing is that if you don't get the 1.5k gems(all milestones as you said) you won't get the set, which makes the dragonforged worth half, or in certain scenarios, make people think you leeched.
    That's true, for Raids if you're active you might even get T10 for 500 gems granted that your armor sets are also good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by xWolfSlayerx View Post
    That's true, for Raids if you're active you might even get T10 for 500 gems granted that your armor sets are also good enough.
    Yep, I play on Android and know a guy on ios who had the recent water air raid set and did 20mil on 90 gems

ALL ABOUT DAT KnD!

Hmm... wars like that might happen maybe once a year if that... and even then the mins for those wars would be fairly standard... it just ends up being more expensive because it was super competitive and none of the contending teams gave up till the end. So you would be overspending, not because you were told from the getgo, but you were swept up in the competition and the team spirit. For the most part, they are a lot cheaper. Sometimes you just gotta know who to ask these kinds of questions. A lot of people are "posers" in the game - they act like they are running t10s or better or in charge of screening when they have nothing to do with these said events and just have fun "trolling" and throwing random numbers at random players.

I have also seen cases of "possessive" GMs who want to keep their highly active players for themselves even if it means the said players rot in their at best t50 runs or waste tons of gems to get on the good side of these GMs. There are a few bad apples out there and they will exaggerate figures to discourage you from "tasting" those high powered runs because they know that once you get on that train, you may not return to the home guild and help (seems to happen a lot when the GM is crappy in the first place which would also match the description of deceiving GMs). In that case, it might help you to shop around and look for a better home guild where an honest leader will help guide you better.
    Last edited by cafedecoy; 12-14-2015 at 01:38 AM.

Agree with much of what Cafe said, especially ref the loudmouths in the game who claim to be running T10s when in fact they aren't and just make stuff up.

We have several players in Clay who have never spent a penny on this game and have multiple T10 armours and even some T3 armours. You have to be REALLY disciplined with your gems but they add up fairly quickly from videos, arena etc. Spending $500 on a T10 is almost unheard of, even T3 is generally around $150 if you buy on gem sale and fight wisely.

The other problem players who might save up the gems might face is not being trusted to join a T10. Responsible GM's will only take players they know, or have been recommended by a trusted person, or come with a stack of screenshots showing exemplary war scores. Of course, you don't want to be scoring 200k in a T250 just to prove you can do it and waste all those precious gems. My advice there is to permanently join a free2play T100 guild which is part of an alliance which will reliably get you the rank you're aiming for when you push where you can exceed minimums without gems, even on a busy weekend.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

I've been in a t100 guild form the past 6 month and have went on 2 in house t25s . It may be dif over on ios for mins since the average t25 is over 200k now . Yes everything care says is true

ALL ABOUT DAT KnD!

Quote Originally Posted by bstewar6 View Post
    Yep, I play on Android and know a guy on ios who had the recent water air raid set and did 20mil on 90 gems
    That's crazy, that guy might have no sleep at all.