Potions and Fusions Building

Anyone knows anything about this new 'Potions and Fusions Building'? I see it in the 'News' but it doesn't appear in the shop under buildings, and I wanted to find out more information before deleting one of my existing buildings. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabzor89 View Post
    Anyone knows anything about this new 'Potions and Fusions Building'? I see it in the 'News' but it doesn't appear in the shop under buildings, and I wanted to find out more information before deleting one of my existing buildings. Thanks!
    Need to build the pet building

IGN: EMP TGC DaTweekaz LINEID: emptweekaz
    Go to your building and find one. You probably need to sell off a monster nest or a dungeon to be able to get it though.

it's not even in the buildings section yet, at least not on IOS. Droid has had pets for a while now tho.

Have you updated? Have you started the pets related quests?

I built mine last night, but I didn't have pets until I updated (I had the news banner though), and I couldn't build the building until after I started the pets related quests.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Gabzor89 View Post
    You need to download the newest update to see this building.